Epic Card Wars. Hilarious Cats. Serious Fun. You won’t find anything else quite like this!
Collect 200+ unique characters, assemble unstoppable teams, and strategize with infinite skill combinations in this truly unique indie CCG.
SIMPLE BATTLES EVOLVE INTO DEEP STRATEGY
No complex tutorials needed! Enter thrilling card battles from the first mission! Build strategies as you develop your mastery of a wide variety of card and skill combinations. Find fun whether you are new to card battle games, or a seasoned pro!
BUILD DECKS YOUR OWN WAY
With over 200 unique cats to collect (and new ones added every month), you’ll constantly develop ways to enhance your play. Recruit, Upgrade and Fuse cats in this deck builder to unlock additional abilities until you become the ultimate Cat Master!
UNLEASH EPIC TEAM POWER COMBOS
Advance your team strategy by grouping allied cats together in battle. Watch abilities stack up and pulverize enemies with the ultimate combo. Turn battles around with a single well played card!
STUNNING HAND DRAWN CHARACTERS
Every one of our absurd battle cats is a work of art. Find your favorites, master their skills, and team them up! These battle kitties will devastate your opponents in style!
- 18+ unique teams to build, all with different special combo powers that increase with your team size!
- Unlock 16+ different Heroes to boost your battle power. Level up and equip them to reinforce your deck. Get an edge on your opponent with hero and team alliance strategy.
- Battle other players globally in Versus mode, with win streak bonuses to maximize your rewards.
- Extend your versus dominance in Challenge mode to reach the top of the leaderboard before the season ends (resets every 2 weeks).
- It’s adventure time! Master the unfolding adventure and quest for loot across hundreds of campaign battles.
- Gorgeous art, with unique and entertaining characters. Recruit every cat and hero to complete each team collection! New teams and cats released every month in special themed events!
- Multiple strategies for combat and building the ultimate teams. Mix and match cards for their abilities, or amass full teams for team power bonuses. Deck builders assemble!
- Save to the cloud to keep playing across multiple devices.
- Even more modes and features coming soon!
PLEASE NOTE: This game is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
Compare your progress, share strategy with other active players, and chat with the devs about the latest improvements to the game by joining our Discord, Reddit and Facebook communities.
Exciting news! Global Launch of Tap Cats: Epic Card Battle is here!
We are now hard at work on new features you've been asking for.
We thank all of our early access players for all the amazing feedback and support!
Things are only just beginning. Join our community to find out what's in store!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, fun and quirky
Thoroughly enjoying this game. This charming game features clean art, solid gameplay and best of all, cat puns. Many many cat puns. The one downside is that the best cards and hero’s are behind pretty substantial pay walls. It’s uncertain how much grinding it will take to make significant progress because the game is so new but it does seem possible and I am having a great time figuring out.
Nice art, good grind, not pay to win.
Super grindy game got to a point where I just afk battle. Then game got stale
You could perhaps add different game modes that let you use different decks , or start off choosing a deck type . I enjoy the game but the type of deck I want to use would involve grinding for hours and hours.
It’s not fun to play a game but have to grind for hours until you can do what you want , to me it feels like playing a 8hour tutorial until I can shoot a gun .
I tried to grind it out in hopes there would be leveling freebies so I could edit my deck to how I want but the game leaves little room for mistakes , or customization(unless you grind /pay)
I wanted to play with the hazard deck , after hours and hours I had two cards from it. My playstyle doesn’t fit the first deck given or the two cards per first few classes you get
The game is fun . Not the grind . I wish I could play what I want .
Developer Response ,
Hey there, sorry to hear that the game did not appeal to you initially! We'd love to hear any suggestions you may have on how we could improve the game to make it more engaging :)
- Screenzilla Entertainment Ltd.
- 342.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Screenzilla Entertainment LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Case of Diamonds $11.99
- Daily Lucky Bundle $10.99
- Pile of Diamonds $23.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.