Transfer money abroad instantly (90% of our transfers complete in under 5 minutes), with great rates, straight from your phone.
It’s as simple as tap, tap, send - fast and convenient for you and your family back home.
With TapTap Send you enjoy:
• Fast remittance: 90% of our transfers are done within 5 minutes.
• Safe & secure service: your card is protected by bank-level security and encryption.
• Great exchange rates: we negotiate rates every day to try and deliver the best one possible for you!
• Mobile Money & cash pick-up: once your money transfer is complete, the recipient can cash out at a nearby agent.
• No surprises: no hidden fees here. And if there’s a problem with your transfer, we’ll let you know immediately.
We’re focused on giving you the best experience to send money internationally. And because our team is from the countries to which we send, we know how to make things as smooth and easy as possible for you.
NO FEE TRANSFERS
• No fee for transfers outside of fixed exchange rate corridors (e.g., XOF, XAF)
• Great exchange rates to save you money
• Every day, honest low price - great rates every day, rather than temporary sales or promos
• No hidden fees
FAST AND SIMPLE
• 90% of transfers complete within 5 minutes
• Real-time alerts let you know the current speed before sending
• Complete your first transfer in less than 30 seconds
• We’re always going to be honest with you: if there are delays or issues, we’ll tell you
• Taptap Send is licensed in the UK, Canada, the US and the EU for sending money
• PCI compliant -- we do not store your credit or debit card information
• All of your data is protected with the same 128-bit encryption that banks use
• We do NOT sell any of your personal information to ANY third parties
CONVENIENT - MOBILE MONEY, CASH PICKUP AND BANKS
• Send cash from your card to your recipient’s wallet. They'll receive a text and can cash out at a nearby agent
• Mobile-money: send to MTN, M-Pesa, Vodafone, Airtel, and Orange, JazzCash, Easypaisa, Amole, EcoCash and HelloCash (country dependent)
• Bank transfers available in Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Vietnam to GCB, Access, BAM, Banrural, Ecobank, Cooperative, Barclays / Absa, Banrural, Sonali, Attijariwafa and Islami banks, among others
• Cash pick-up transfers to CashPlus, Wizall, City Express, Exito, Wing, BAM, Banrural, Banco GYT, Cebuana Lhuillier, Whish and Swared
• Our team is from the communities we serve and speaks over 30 languages
• We don’t take a one-size-fits-150-countries approach and tailor our solution to local context and needs
We’re always here to help. If you ever need us or have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We started Taptap Send because we believe diaspora communities deserve to have someone fighting for them on their most important financial needs: first and foremost, the need to send money to friends and family. Too often, other companies have overlooked, over-charged and not treated these communities with the respect they deserve. We aim to change that, obsessively pursuing solutions to lower costs, reduce delays, and increase convenience.
Send from: GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro) CAD (Canadian Dollar), USD (US Dollar)
Send to: BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), COP (Colombian Peso), ETB (Ethiopian Birr), GHS (Ghanaian Cedi), GNF (Guinean Franc), GTQ (Guatemalan quetzal), HTG (Haitian Gourde), KES (Kenyan Shilling), (LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MGA (Malagasy Ariary), MZN (Mozambican Metical), NPR (Nepalese Rupee), PHP (Philippine Peso), PKR (Pakistani Rupee), TND (Tunisian Dinar,) UGX (Ugandan Shilling), USD (US Dollar), VND (Vietnamese Dong), XAF (Central African Franc), XOF (West African Franc), ZMW (Zambian Kwacha), ZWR (Zimbabwean dollar)
We are not affiliated with Western Union, MoneyGram, WorldRemit, Remitly, Transferwise, Azimo, Small World or Ria.
Bug fixes and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Use this coupon:OLIVIA1119
To get $10 off your first transfer
Beware of this app
Do not use this app to sent money! I sent money back home in Nepal. The first attempt, it said processing incomplete due to network issues. I tried sending again and it said the same thing.. But when I checked the transfer history, it showed both the transaction was complete. So I contacted them several times to cancel my first transaction but they kept ignoring me. Finally they responded and told me to ask my bank to cancel it! This app is useless and still needs a lot of improvement.. Very disappointing
Free 10$ GIFT
Use the coupon : GISELE447
And get 10$ on your first transfer
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Taptap Send, Inc.
- 64.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Taptap Send UK Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.