The TD Wallet app for iOS provides a secure and easy way to store your loyalty, membership, and gift cards in one place. Get quick access to the cards you need from the palm of your hand.
TD WALLET FEATURES:
• Don't miss out on reward points - scan your loyalty card barcode at checkout to collect or redeem points.
• Have gift cards with you when you need them. To pay, simply scan the barcode at check-out. There’s even a space to add your balance.
• Store your membership cards (library, gym, etc.), and add in expiry dates to ensure you renew on time.
• Create a passcode or set up TouchID to ensure your information stays secure.
Please note: TD Wallet does not currently offer the ability to make payments using credit and/or debit cards as these types of cards cannot be added to TD Wallet. To make payments using credit and/or debit cards, Apple users may use Apple Pay through the Apple Wallet.
® The TD logo and other trade-marks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. All trade-marks are property of their respective owners.
(1) The TD Bank Group means The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
Ratings and Reviews
Useless app & poorly executed
It’s sure looks really nice and glossy. Very slick looking. A few questions though...
Why would someone use this app on an iPhone when Apple Wallet is already built into iOS?
Why would someone agree to share all the data and information about their cards with TD?
Why should you have to sign in to your TD account to use this?
Why must you use two-factor authentication simply to sign up to store information?
Why must you then create a separate passcode to access loyalty cards?
Why does the passcode have to be 5-digits?
Why is adding a card so cumbersome and clunky?
- Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group
- 78 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.