*** An absolute must-buy. An amazing app for the price."
"The combination of great learning activities, fun rewards, and performance tracking make this app a great choice for any parent looking to add another kid-friendly app to their phone."
-theikidsblog.com (Editor's Choice)
TeachMe: Toddler is an educational app which teaches six different preschool appropriate subjects: letters, abc phonics (letter sounds), numbers, shapes, colors and counting. Learning subjects align with common core standards to help your child get prepared for Kindergarten .Parents can choose which topics they want their child to learn and even choose specific questions. Parents can review performance history for each subject to check on how their child is doing.
TeachMe: Toddler keeps children engaged by giving rewards for correct answers. Correct answers will earn stickers which can be placed in any of six different backgrounds to create fun sticker scenes. Sticker scenes can be exported as wallpaper or emailed to family and friends. An alternate reward system can be used where coins are earned instead of stickers. This allows parents to create their own external reward system (5 coins = a treat, 10 coins = a book, etc.).
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be toddler friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. An animated teacher (Mimi Mouse) gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
• Teacher Mimi speaks in American-English or British-English.
• Achievement screen encourages and motivates learning by showing progress for each topic.
• 6 different sticker reward scenes: beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city, farm and playground
• Over 150 different stickers for adding to a scene
• Coins allow parents to create their own reward system
• Track learning information for up to 40 students
• Select which subjects are displayed for each child
• Turn on/off specific questions within a subject
• Change the number of correct questions to earn a reward
• Change the number of questions in a row to mark a question learned
• Tracks performance for each subject item (last five)
• Export sticker scene to Photos, for emailing or using as wallpaper
• Letters: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• ABC Phonics: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• Numbers: 1-20
• Shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, star, diamond, octagon, trapezoid
• Colors: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, brown, pink, gray
• Counting: 1-10
For alignment info see https://www.24x7digital.com/preschoolcc
Email us at support@24x7digital for help & suggestions.
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
My son loves this game, but he wanted to earn coins like his big brothers in the Teach Me 1st grade and 3rd grade games, so I switched it to coins, not realizing he couldn't actually spend them... It would be nice if there was a way to spend the coins on stickers instead of just getting stickers, or getting coins that you cant do anything with. He loves the idea of being able to spend his coins in the game and is really disappointed that he earned all these coins and can't buy stickers with them.
Cute and educational
Great teaching tool for toddlers with a reward system after so many correct answers. I also bought the rest of the "Teach Me" series and they all exceed my expectations. Apps are well used in my household. These ones are the top of my educational apps.
No spending coins :(
I see this is a common complaint. My two year old loved playing her sisters grade one teach me but too advanced for her so I downloaded toddler teach me but my two year old was so disappointed she couldn't spend her coins because no store like in the grade one version... To find middle ground I then downloaded the kindergarten but still no store :( so disappointing because great learning game otherwise
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 24x7digital LLC
- 118.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 24x7digital LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.