NEW British-English UK voice option!
"***** An absolute must-buy. An amazing app for the price."
"The combination of great learning activities, fun rewards, and performance tracking make this app a great choice for any parent looking to add another kid-friendly app to their phone."
-theikidsblog.com (Editor's Choice)
TeachMe: Toddler is an educational iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app which teaches six different preschool appropriate subjects: letters, abc phonics (letter sounds), numbers, shapes, colors and counting. Parents can choose which topics they want their child to learn and even choose specific questions. Parents can review performance history for each subject to check on how their child is doing.
TeachMe: Toddler keeps children engaged by giving rewards for correct answers. Correct answers will earn stickers which can be placed in any of six different backgrounds to create fun sticker scenes. Sticker scenes can be exported as wallpaper or emailed to family and friends. An alternate reward system can be used where coins are earned instead of stickers. This allows parents to create their own external reward system (5 coins = a treat, 10 coins = a book, etc.).
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be toddler friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. An animated teacher (Mimi Mouse) gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
• Teacher Mimi speaks in American-English or British-English
• Achievement screen encourages and motivates learning by showing progress for each topic
• 6 different sticker reward scenes: beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city, farm and playground
• Over 150 different stickers for adding to a scene
• Coins allow parents to create their own reward system
• Save learning information for up to four different children
• Track up to 40 children without In-App purchase
• Select which subjects are displayed for each child
• Turn on/off specific questions within a subject
• Change the number of correct questions to earn a reward
• Change the number of questions in a row to mark a question learned
• Tracks performance for each subject item (last five)
• Export sticker scene to Photos, for emailing or using as wallpaper
• Letters: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• ABC Phonics: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• Numbers: 1-20
• Shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, star, diamond, octagon, trapezoid
• Colors: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, brown, pink, gray
• Counting: 1-10
Email us at support@24x7digital for help & suggestions as we cannot respond to reviews.
Be sure to try the other apps in the TeachMe series: TeachMe: Kindergarten, TeachMe: 1st Grade, TeachMe: 2nd Grade, TeachMe: 3rd Grade and TeachMe: Math Facts
• Improve app launch time
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
No spending coins :(
I see this is a common complaint. My two year old loved playing her sisters grade one teach me but too advanced for her so I downloaded toddler teach me but my two year old was so disappointed she couldn't spend her coins because no store like in the grade one version... To find middle ground I then downloaded the kindergarten but still no store :( so disappointing because great learning game otherwise
Cute and educational
Great teaching tool for toddlers with a reward system after so many correct answers. I also bought the rest of the "Teach Me" series and they all exceed my expectations. Apps are well used in my household. These ones are the top of my educational apps.
My son loves this game, but he wanted to earn coins like his big brothers in the Teach Me 1st grade and 3rd grade games, so I switched it to coins, not realizing he couldn't actually spend them... It would be nice if there was a way to spend the coins on stickers instead of just getting stickers, or getting coins that you cant do anything with. He loves the idea of being able to spend his coins in the game and is really disappointed that he earned all these coins and can't buy stickers with them.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.