A Video Game About Private Conversations
An investigative thriller game with non-linear storytelling, Telling Lies revolves around a cache of secretly recorded video conversations. Starring Logan Marshall-Green, Alexandra Shipp, Kerry Bishé, Angela Sarafyan and directed by Sam Barlow, creator of Her Story and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
How does it work?
Telling Lies sits you in front of an anonymous laptop loaded with a stolen NSA database full of footage. The footage covers two years in the intimate lives of four people whose stories are linked by a shocking incident. Explore the database by typing search terms, watch the clips where those words are spoken and piece together your story.
Unlike anything you've played before, Telling Lies is an intimate and intense experience. A game where you decide the truth.
Thank you for playing Telling Lies!
This version includes key bug fixes, including enhanced input for Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No sound (fixed)
Can’t play the game as there is no sound on the videos and there is no way to contact the devs.
iPad Air 12.4.1.
Update: it’s now fixed. Thanks. Don’t forget to activate the ringer.
Can’t get sound when using ipad speakers. Sounds work on Bluetooth though.
- Annapurna Games, LLC
- 3.3 GB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 One Sided Conversation, LLC. Created by Sam Barlow. Published by Annapurna Interactive under exclusive license. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.