The Bridesmaids App, along with The Groomsmen App, streamline wedding communication between the Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids and Groomsmen during the entire wedding planning period. From the engagement to the big day, smarter wedding communication begins here!
The Bridesmaids App is for today’s Brides and Bridesmaids, streamlining the way you interact with the Groom & the entire bridal party.
From discussing vendors and important details with the Groom, to discussing dress fittings, bridal showers and bachelorette parties with the bridesmaids, planning has never been easier or more organized!
Let the Party Planning Begin!
- Organize conversations by topic
- Group and private messaging with the entire bridal party
- Organize bridal party contact information
- Create and share notes
- Coordinate important dates
- Explore deals and local vendors
Fix for inviting Groom and Bride Roles.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update on app issue
Couldn’t get the app to invite my groom. Developer quickly responded to my review, researched and fixed the issue. Looking forward to this wedding tool.
The Bridesmaids App Is Genius!
I have had this app for several weeks and it’s been so helpful to have since not all my bridesmaids use Facebook I finally have a space we can’t chat about the wedding and organize our progress.
The app itself is genius and I cannot believe it hasn’t been already done. Brides want to stay organized and in control of their progress, and bridesmaids usually ask a lot of questions and want updates along the way. This app lets us feel special and connected since it is wedding themed!
A couple things that could help the app for the future updates
1. In group messages it would be helpful to see the names displayed when someone makes a comment for without a display picture it is unknown as to who is commenting.
2. When creating a Note it would be helpful if we could format the text with bullet points, bold or italic settings and a few options for fonts to keep it looking neat and easy to read
3. Also Notes at this time only allow for 1 active blue link at a time, so if I try to make a vendors list with all their websites only 1 link is clickable at this time
4. When sending photos in the group chats the quality of the image is greatly reduced causing it to look blurry — higher quality pictures could allow brides to send photos of dresses, flowers, decor etc for their wedding party to see
But all in all the app is amazing and I know that with these updates over time the Bridesmaid App will be a huge success!
P.S. a month ago I had an issue with my account when I tried to invite one of my bridesmaids to use the app, and the developers not only fixed it in a day, they corresponded with me via text and email to help resolve the problem. That is excellent customer service in my book, and as a bride I had to look after one less stressful thing! Thank you!
Updated review: with the improvements below the app works MUCH better now. It can be a bit slow to load but I really like the app now and highly recommend it!
The app is a great idea but you can’t edit your wedding party name once you choose it. You also can’t connect to the groomsmen app, can’t use emojis, and it randomly deleted half my chats. I love the idea but the execution is kind of crappy :(
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and we absolutely agree with your comments! Please check out the updated app- as we’ve worked to address many of your concerns and issues.
- Emojis now work!
- You can now edit the wedding party and also chat group names.
When inviting the groom, groomsman or best man, you’ll be able to see the entire bridal party in the home screen now too. There’s no need to connect to The Groomsmen App, as once the bridal party is created and the invites are sent out, The Groomsmen App works just the same!
As for the random chats deleting - this is a new issue, we’ve not heard about but are happy to look into it for you. Please email email@example.com so we can promptly look into this issue.
Please check out the app update and we truly appreciate any feedback you might provide. We’re continually working to enhance the user experience.
The Engaged Inc. Team
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO UPDATE YOUR REVIEW!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.