Spend some quality time with your favourite local writers, photographers and cartoonists. Our new app is available to all subscribers of The Chronicle Herald.
Our updated app includes:
* In-depth series: a special section dedicated to digging into and exploring hot-button issues
* More content: access to more of the great multimedia journalism and commentary available on our website
* Top stories: see top stories across Nova Scotia, Atlantic Canada and beyond
* Cindy Day: read the latest columns for SaltWire Network's chief meteorologist, Cindy Day
* Editorial cartoons: view our library of cartoons from award-winning political cartoonists Bruce MacKinnon and Michael de Adder
* Custom and community content: access to content from community publications and custom publications like Senior Living, Business Voice, Dakai and more
* Feedback: send news tips directly to our newsroom
* E-edition access: access to the digital replica of our printed paper which includes a 30-day archive that can be translated into 11 different languages, and can be read to you via our listen functionality (English only.)
Purchase a subscription to The Chronicle Herald to get unlimited access to premium journalism online across all devices. If you have questions about your subscription, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com, 902-426-3031 or toll-free at 1-800-565-3339.
- Fixed an issue with Brightcove videos not playing.
Ratings and Reviews
I’d like to be able to look at the edition for a specific day, but the main stories aren’t dated and the same story links appear on the main page day after day, after day - until there’s a new story that takes precedence.
Also, the obituaries show only for the current calendar day, without allowing readers to go to any from previous days. So, if you’re trying to read the Saturday’s paper on Sunday, you can’t read the obituaries for Saturday.
Just having a link to go to earlier editions would be a huge improvement.
There's a problem with the latest update, it won't save any editions. I have settings in save for 7 days but still won't work.
Let Me In!!!
Sixty year subscriber and you won’t let me in on line.
The most ridiculous, aggravating system anyone ever invented.
Whoever is running the paper seems to be running it straight into the ground.
- Halifax Herald Ltd
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010-2019 The Halifax Herald Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.