The official Focus on the Family Canada mobile app lets you listen to Focus audio programs on the go.
These programs will help you keep a faith-filled perspective on your marriage, parenting and other aspects of family life. A little encouragement can make all the difference – and over 238 million listeners are tuning in for it on the radio and online!
Join hosts Jim Daly and John Fuller for practical guidance that will inspire you day by day and help you find the best way forward for your family.
For more information about Focus on the Family, please visit:
The Focus on the Family Canada app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
We're always adding new features and fixing bugs!
What's new on Subsplash Messaging (if enabled by your app administrator)
- The label “channel owner” has changed to “channel manager” to better reflect the role these people play in a group or team.
- Managers are now listed on the channel details screen.
- Managers can moderate conversations by deleting any messages from any users in a channel they manage.
- Managers can add and remove other people as managers for a channel.
- Images can be tapped to expand to full screen, and can be downloaded.
- All users can edit messages they’ve previously sent.
- The GIF library loads faster and has better suggested GIFs.
- We resolved a media playback bug when using google cast
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app but......
We are having issues connecting to the app. It say “can’t connect try again later”
We love this app! Love listening to the programs and it has a great Bible reading plan. It keeps closing when I try to read the newsletter though.
Newest podcasts are not paying
Your recent podcasts are not playing. It’s causing the app to freeze. Can you look into this. Thanks.
- Focus on the Family Canada Association
- 49.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Focus on the Family Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.