WHAT DOES FAITH MEAN TO YOU? EXPLORE THE ROLE OF FAITH IN THE DIVERSE LIVES OF YOUNG CANADIANS
Get to know young Canadians for whom faith is an integral part of crafting their identity in a modern world. Through a series of short interactive video portraits, The Faith Project explores the question: what is the contemporary role of spirituality in daily life? This immersive media experience closely observes the rituals of seven young Canadians from different faith traditions, granting intimate access to their stories and their beliefs.
The subjects at the heart of The Faith Project speak candidly about their spiritual philosophies and life experiences, revealing the ways in which their faiths have guided them. Whether it’s smudging or singing, a mandir or a mosque, a Siddur or the Bible, spiritual practice is essential to their bustling, stressful daily lives and identities.
Set in a specifically Canadian context, and including supplementary content that deepens viewers’ understanding of each interviewee’s faith, The Faith Project is a timely and touching portrait of belief in modern life.
Conceived in partnership with the Canadian Race Relations Foundation and the National Film Board of Canada, The Faith Project is part of a broader initiative, Interfaith and Belonging, designed to facilitate a national dialogue on interfaith cooperation and communication.
- WATCH seven immersive portraits of different faith practitioners.
- EXPLORE the meaning and role of spirituality in a contemporary setting.
- READ embedded additional content that delves deeper into religious practices.
- DISCOVER a group of eloquent and dedicated young Canadians sharing their beliefs with the world.
- LEVERAGE educational materials, including study guides and a six-part video discussion series, through the NFB’s subscription-based Campus platform.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, National Film Board of Canada – Office national du film du Canada, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- National Film Board / Office national du film
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © National Film Board of Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.