The Franz Kafka Videogame is an original puzzle/adventure game inspired by the writings of Franz Kafka.
The protagonist named K. gets a sudden offer of employment. And this event changes his life, forcing him to make a distant voyage. To his surprise, the world beyond his homeland appears to be not as normal as he would think.
Together with K. you will experience an atmosphere of absurdity, surrealism, and total uncertainty.
• From the Creator of an Award-Winning Hamlet
• Original Logic Puzzles
• No inventory. No boss battles. No RPG features
• Only Absurdity and Surrealism
Version 1.4.24 - now with stickers for the iMessage App!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful but short!
This game is great, the art is gorgeous, the riddles inventive, and story interesting enough. However, for $3.99, this game is incredibly short, I was really surprised. I hope that if another one is released they make it either cheaper or with at least twice the puzzles.
Frustrating and incomprehensible
True to the source material.
Don't waste your money
They really should have given the first chapter away as a sample of the game. Im stuck at the dumb dream part and I click everywhere with nothing happening.... Frustrating!
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 384.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Daedalic and the Daedalic logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.