** iTunes App of the Week **
** Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner **
** Kirkus Reviews - Kirkus Star **
Boynton Moo Media teams up with award-winning Loud Crow Interactive, to bring to life her beloved, funny, wildly best-selling bedtime board book, The Going to Bed Book.
“I absolutely adore working with the ridiculously creative and innovative team at Loud Crow, and I am so proud of what we’ve done together with The Going to Bed Book. Our interactive book app version of my book manages to both retain the original board book experience, and add subtle and captivating dimension to it. It’s such wonderful fun. And oh! I am so smitten by Billy J. Kramer’s infinitely reassuring narration for this, and Michael Ford’s understated and lovely piano composition.” - Sandra Boynton
Far beyond any e-book experience, The Going to Bed Book app has all the magic and appeal of a traditional pop-up book, offering lively interactivity and thoroughly mesmerizing and delightful discovery.
* Imagine! An ark that rocks.
* Touch, pull, and turn animals and objects to make them move, or tilt your device to watch things slide and cascade
* Tap water that turns on and off, and steam that fogs the screen. Can you write your name in the steam? Of course!
* There are teeth to brush, and a group exercise session with ten pajama-clad animals (big and small) each with its own unique exercise.
* Help the little piggy turn off the lights, then rock yourself to sleep to the music box sound of beautiful twinkling stars.
* There's something wonderful to discover on every page.
* "The Big Guy Reads It" narration mode with word highlighting to help improve reading skills
* Or “I want to read it myself” and hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger
* Wonderful resonant and gentle narration by British Invasion legend, Billy J. Kramer
* Boynton’s original text and illustrations for her popular The Going to Bed Book (over 5 million in print!)
Boynton adds, “Of course The Going to Bed Book app is first and foremost for children, and I know they will be captivated and delighted. But it’s also perfect for agitated high-level executives. What a great evening-time alternative to reviewing the minutes of last week’s Near-Term Strategic Wombat Acquisitions meeting.”
Visit us: www.loudcrow.com
Follow us: twitter.com/loudcrowinc
Like us: facebook.com/loudcrow
iOS 10 support
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
When I can't fall asleep I play this book and it works. Oh, the exercisers now have music attached to each character--wonderful.
Possibly my new favorite app!
I love this book, and the way they've brought it to life on the iPad...just fantastic. So many fun little things to discover, and yet nothing to take away from the "bedtime" feel of the story. An excellent app, well worth the cost! Love it!
Could be a great app but I'll never know as it crashes within a second of opening. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing several times but no luck.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.