Get Indonesia’s finest journalism whenever you need it from The Jakarta Post E-PAPER app for iOS. We pride ourselves on our bold and independent reporting about the nation we know best. Politics, the economy, culture and much more. This app provides you convenient access to your favorite newspaper on the go.
The Jakarta Post. Always Bold. Always Independent
We offer two groups of Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
Asia News Network Bundle
Titles included: Asia News,The Nation, Philippine Daily Inquirer, The Star Malaysia, and supplements.
7 Day - Rp 59ribu
1 Month - Rp 189ribu
3 Month - Rp 529ribu
6 Month - Rp 949ribu
12 Month - Rp 1,799juta
The Jakarta Post
7 Day - Rp 45ribu
1 Month - Rp 149ribu
3 Month - Rp 409ribu
6 Month - Rp 739ribu
12 Month - Rp 1,299juta
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Added support for custom styling with brand color
Fixed a few issues on iPhone/iPhone SE landscape mode in setting, order calendar view
Fixed an issue on reading view when rotation from landscape to portrait was causing the page goes to the top
Ratings and Reviews
Constant crash on iOS 8
This app need to be updated. It's constantly crashing and won't flip to next page. It's basically a useless app now and I've subscribed to the yearly subscription.
- PressReader Inc
- 57.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- PT. Niskala Media Tenggara © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- A single copy $1.39
- The Jakarta Post $69.99
- The Jakarta Post $37.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.