If you're looking for inspiring knitting patterns using interesting techniques and luxurious yarns, The Knitter is the magazine for you. We bring you more than 12 beautiful patterns from world-class designers in each issue, featuring intriguing ways with yarn for you to try.
There's lots to read, too, showcasing the best of what's going on in the world of knitting right now, plus in-depth looks at knitting traditions and history, contemporary designers and artisan yarn producers. What's more, our popular Masterclass series helps to give readers the confidence to try new techniques.
Subscriptions and single issues:
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using The Knitter Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I used to buy the magazine but I could only find it at Chapters/Indigo and I didn’t get there very often. I subscribed to the digital version and I bought all the back copies for a great price. Even the ones from nearly ten years ago are interesting.
Really enjoy the magazine when I can get it to load
This magazine is wonderful, every issue has something I want to make. The only downfall is the magazine takes forever to down load and sometimes multiple attempts
I love the magazine, but am frustrated with the app. Every so often, an issue requires an update, but if you don’t notice that, it goes from “update now” to “buy now”. Better records need to be kept as to which issues are owned, so they don’t get dropped and need to be repurchased.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $8.49
- Trial Subscription $75.99
- Knitting and Crochet Christmas Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.