Enjoy Chris Kendall of TheRawAdvantage.com’s absolute best Frickin Rawsome Recipes and Sweet Treats in this helpful new interactive app format!
The Recipes, Tools, Tips, Shopping Cart, Videos and Charts in this app can bring amazing results to anyone on any diet as well as make Transitioning to a raw food lifestyle Simple, Delicious and Fun.
Whether you are simply looking to:
- Add more whole fresh raw ripe foods into your, or your loved ones lives
- Overcome a health issue
- Loose Weight or put on Muscle
- Are a top athlete looking to up your game
- Are brand new or a seasoned raw foodist,
- Are Vegetarian or Vegan
This App is for you!
With over 180 perfectly food combined 80/10/10 style hygienic low fat raw recipes and over 120 “Cravings Busters” transitional low fat raw gourmet recipes, you are sure to satisfy any taste, texture and desire in any situation. Enjoy ease in deciding what to eat with 3 amazing ways to Search for recipes, by ingredient category or keywords, and keep track of what to shop for with a helpful “Add to Shopping cart” function.
In the spirit of abundance and the wish to share those simple recipes and tips that have so enlivened me, 50+ separate recipe videos, with new ones being added all the time. 51 recipes and 50+ seperate recipe videos are included in the app with all of the charts, tips and the shopping cart for free!
You have nothing to loose with only sweet and savoury raw satisfaction to gain!
I hope you love love love all the recipes!
Wishing you much
PeaceLovenSeasonalFruit Chris Kendall,
aka The Banana Commander
Preparing awesome simple low fat raw vegan meals anywhere you have your iPhone or iPod has never been so easy.
Chris Kendall's “The Raw Advantage Raw Recipes” includes:
- 101 Frickin' Rawsome Recipes and 32 TRA Retreat Treats Recipes with easy to follow steps
- Cravings Busters Classics, 50 More Frickin Rawsome Recipes, Naturally Rawsome Dressing and Frickin Rawsome Pizza!
- Mouthwatering crystal clear pictures and detailed descriptions of each and every recipe
- Search by category function to view all of your recipes in order
- Innovative filter by ingredient function to easily find the specific recipes that you can make from ingredients you have on hand
- Quick and easy keyword search to find all recipes by ingredient or recipe name
- Clear and concise food combining chart for optimal digestion
- Raw Food 101 to help bring clarity to the why and how of a Raw Food Lifestyle
- Helpful Shopping cart function, adding entire recipes to the cart with ease
- Easily add on to or subtract the total quantity of items in the shopping cart as well as check off and remove from cart as you shop
- Informative ingredient conversion chart shows calories and various forms of measurement for each individual food in the recipes
- Helpful tips and tricks for every category of 101 Frickin Rawsome Recipes
- All recipes in both metric and US Imperial measures
- Stylish intuitive design and functionality
- Room to add more Recipe Books in future updates
- Once installed, no internet connection required to view recipes
Explore 133 mouth-watering simple low fat raw food recipes with stunning photography before diving into the detailed description that takes you effortlessly through each dish.
If Mother Nature was serving Recipes in the garden of Eden, these would be them!
Search in a variety of ways that will make Decision making at meal time and in the grocery store a Snap. Add meals at a time to your Innovative Shopping cart with a push of a button or decide what you can make for breakfast, lunch, or dinner from whats in your fridge, pantry or fruit basket without a thought.
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
You’ll thank me later for downloading this app. Chris is a recipe genius and this app is very easy to use. Hint: try the pizza! 😉
The content is fun and educational! I love the videos. So entertaining and the food looks yummy too!
Excellent content, easy to navigate. No hesitation in recommending
If you are looking for a LOT of free recipes, plus extra information about eating the raw vegan diet, this app is worth downloading. It really is free.
There is an option to purchase his ebooks, which he has sales on every now and then(!) but you do not need to buy anything to access a ton of great free recipes.
I really like the straightforward interface and ease of finding recipes all in one place.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chris Kendall
- 186.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 The Raw Advantage
- In-App Purchases
- 101 Frickin' Rawsome Recipes $8.49
- TRA Retreat Treats $8.49
- 50 More Frickin Rawsome Recipe $8.49
- Frickin Rawsome Pizza $27.99
- Super Sweet Treats $5.49
- Naturally Rawsome Dressings $13.99