Life on Tiny Planet was calm and carefree until a great disaster occurred - Tiny Planet was hit by a meteor! The world fell apart and now its future depends only on you! Use your imagination and creativity: in order to restore Tiny Planet and help its inhabitants you will have to fix a variety of machines and mechanisms as well as solve puzzles in each of the five chapters of this game. Navigation is simple and intuitive. It doesn't distract you from the witty brain teasers, and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the game.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun's 20th best puzzle game ever.
- Top Paid App for macOS and iOS in UK, Germany, Japan, Russia and other countries.
- Best games of 2011 by GameHouse.
- 10 Best games and 5 Best Adventure games of 2011 by Gamezebo.
- Best Indie Games of 2011 by Indie DB.
- Significant update with latest macOS support.
- Performance revision. Game consume less resources and work faster.
- A number of minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It feels like falling through a rabbit hole and discovering a strange and magical world of gagetry and puzzles that offer a range of challenges. I really like that there’s no imposed storyline to it. It’s by far my favourite game so far.
Worth the 4.99 if you appreciate fine art and music!
Not only does this game deliver an interesting twist on the 'Hidden Puzzle' games, but does so with excellent art and excellet music. I actually haven't muted the game yet (which I have done for numerous other games). For those on the fence, google the game to find a free trial. It sold me after 5 minutes of playing. I'm praying apple uses the Xbox Live approach: All games have a free demo! Needs to be done Apple! Enjoy folks! Well worth the money!
Great for kids
Bought this for my 5 year old daughter. We had played the free light version and she loved it. It's just tricky enough for her to need my help, but not to much that she loses interest. Beautifull graphics, soothing atmosphere, just a lovely parent-child activity. To those who say it is to expensive for the length of it, remember that it is rated 4+… it's for kids… and they sure will take time solving those puzzles.
- Colibri Games Ltd.
- 124.1 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Colibri Games
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.