The world after the zombie apocalypse is a grim place. You were born into it, so you will have to struggle to survive and fight against many kinds of zombies, bandits and dangerous boss monsters. You will go on important story quests and many side quests, level up your skills and perks, sell and buy equipment, and communicate with the (un)lucky survivors.
SURVIVAL RPG AND FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER
Walking Zombie 2 is a good old FPS with story, with dozens of quests and a lot of shooting stuff with different weapons. Your main enemies are zombies who already control the world. They are everywhere, in many different kinds and - most importantly - in great numbers. You will be using guns with different ammo, grenades or melee weapons to finish them off. Meanwhile, you will be able to heal yourself with medkits and food. As you complete more and more quests, your character will become stronger with better equipment, enhanced skills and gained perks. Are you going to get more hit points, a better chance when lockpicking locks or a lower fuel consumption while driving across the world map?
• Good old single player post-apocalyptic FPS
• Attractive modern polygon graphics style
• Karma system - good and bad deeds create new options and encounters
• Dozens of story and side quests
• Many weapons, protective gear and other equipment
• Weapon skins
• A variety of enemies - zombie walkers, bandits, and huge boss mutants
• Traders in settlements
• Fun mini games and sniper missions
STORY OF THE CHOSEN ONE WITH A TRAGIC PAST
Can your story end happily after such a tragic beginning? Because of the circumstances surrounding your birth, you are the only one who can save the world. You are immune to the effects of the virus that turns people and animals into zombies. That also makes you a perfect weapon against the undead masters of the planet and the symbol of hope for a better tomorrow. Together with friends that you will make on your path, find out the whole truth about your origin and search for the way to create a cure, despite the dangers lurking behind every corner.
The Northtown, Part 2!
• Second part of Northtown story
• Wedding and party quests
• New weapon sights, skins
• New enemies (spiders, flamethrower)
• New locations (Dead zone, Space center, BioSec, Military base, Prison)
• New car Winter Mustang
• New shovel graphics and new premium shovel Auger
• Improved weapon upgrade system
• Balancing game - Revil, Killer and others
• Adjusted the maximum level of buildings in Grind city
• About 400 issues solved
• Default sights for weapons
• New weapon SMG Raptor
• Fixed sound and music glitches
• Fixed graphical glitches
• About 100 issues solved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is great
This game is really amazing could you guys add attachments for the guns and maybe when you have a different outfits it can show it on your character other than that this game is great
Good game so far
It’s a pretty fun game, killing zombies is fan and I like how there heads have chunks break off when you hit them, I like the game style too, overall it’s a good game to me.
Great game but is there gonna be controller support?
- Alda Games, s.r.o.
- 560.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Alda Games s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $5.49
- Tiny Pack of Gold Coins $5.49
- Chuck Norris Pack $16.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.