Get accurate local weather forecasts from The Weather Channel, an IBM Business. Easily find all the weather information you need to plan your life with confidence.
Rain, storm or shine: Plan your day, week or even your next vacation with the right tools and insights at your fingertips. The Weather Channel provides you with the weather information that matters to you, wherever you are, for the next 15 days.
The Weather Channel: Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance with hourly & daily forecasts
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are.
3. Stay safe with extreme weather alerts.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast so you don’t get caught in the rain.
• Want to catch that romantic sunset or go for a midnight swim? Get detailed information on sunset times, tides, phases of the moon and much more.
• Run smart with our Running index! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. From flash floods to hurricanes, we’ll send you live alerts with safety advice, so you know how to be prepared.
• Concerned about allergies this spring? Get high-risk allergy alerts to help you beat hayfever. Going on vacation? Check the air quality before you go! Air quality reports are now available for the US, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Mexico, China and India!
Easily access all of the weather information you need on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favourite features from any of your iOS devices!
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
Privacy & Feedback
If you have any questions or suggestions about our weather service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
We’re constantly working to improve your app experience. In this release:
• Bug fixes & performance enhancements.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this App around the world and have found it to be the most reliable of all. It is by far the most accurate and trustworthy. It updates frequently and I enjoy the extra features like the allergy report etc. The only challenge I ever have with it is with the radar. It works well but the coverage doesn’t extend to many places outside of Europe and North America. Still the hourly forecast is often very precise.
Good app but . . .
There is a glitch! On the daily app window the current day always show temperature as 0 degrees Celsius
Used to be my go to weather app as it was very accurate. If it said it would rain at 8:02, it would start raining at 8:02!
However, if you follow the news, TWC Product and Technologies LLC (owned by IBM) are being sued for duping people into allowing location data for weather forecasting, but are also using that data to sell to others. I know you’ll say that’s nothing new today, but my iPhone 7 Plus’ battery has been lasting longer since deleting the app.
- The Weather Channel
- 303.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2019 TWC Product and Technology, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $5.49
- The Weather Channel Premium $13.49
- The Weather Channel Premium $1.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.