The Windsor Star app for iPhone and iPad keeps you up to date throughout the day with breaking local, national and international news, stories that come to life through vivid photo and video galleries, for you to be part of news and information as it happens.
• Breaking News Alerts: News as it happens.
• Stories come to life: Award winning photos and unique videos.
• Tap less – read more: Find relevant news faster with the “Related Topics” feature.
• Spread the news: Share the latest news via email, Facebook and Twitter.
iPhone users can continue to enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Windsor Star home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access to the Windsor Star on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing Press+ account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for $9.99 each month within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Seems like lately I will try to open a story & then all of a sudden screen will freeze and then the app shuts down completely.
Try to reopen the same story & happens all over again. But if you wait a day then you’ll be all good. Someone should look into this.
Garbage just like the rag writers and
This app layout is real bad lmao and I think that the devs gotta make it more like fortnite
Developer Response ,
Please be advised that we have been experiencing technical issues with the Windsor Star Mobile App which may have resulted in consistent crashing. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The issues have since been resolved with a new version that offers a seamless experience. You can now download the new version 4.4.2 through App Store.
We value your feedback and thank you for your continued support and readership.
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 147.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2017 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- The Windsor Star $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.