Suddenly… your baby is upset for days. Crying, sleeping poorly, and clinging to you. The Wonder Weeks tells you when to expect this difficult period and provides you with insights so that you can help your baby through this fussy stage of a leap in their mental development. Join millions of parents and discover your baby’s developmental milestones and leaps with the world’s most popular and best-selling baby app.
Discover your baby’s developmental milestones and leaps with the world’s most popular and best-selling baby app:
- Apple announced it as the Top 10 “Best of the year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019”
- Most downloaded app in paid Health and Fitness apps
- “Coolest App for Moms” Award
- “Choice & Gold” Award by users, Mumli
- AppRx Awards Top 10 “Children’s Health App”
- NHS (UK) – “Best App for parents”
THIS IS WHAT THE APP OFFERS YOU:
- Learn all about the 10 mental leaps
- Gain an insight into the leap
- Know which signals your baby could display
- See which skills your baby has now
- Tips to help your baby
- Experience the leaps for yourself by doing fun exercises
- Our unique leaps schedule shows you:
- When a leap begins and ends
- When you will see your baby display new skills
- Keep track of your baby’s development and milestones in your diary.
CAN BE EXPANDED WITH EXTRAS:
- A Wi-Fi baby monitor
- The English audio book
- The English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish or Italian e-book
- A range of white noises to help your baby fall asleep easily
- Various sounds and music that both calm and stimulate
- 350+ extra milestones to keep track of in your diary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The payment will be deducted from your Apple ID account on confirmation of your purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The payment to renew your account will be deducted within 24 hours before the end of the current period. After your purchase, you can manage and cancel your subscriptions in your App Store settings.
Disclaimer: This app has been developed with the greatest of care. However, neither the developer, nor the author is liable for any damage caused by inaccuracies or incompleteness of the app.
We have redesigned the checklists for signals and skills. Thank you for your feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this app. It is something that I don’t have to check everyday, but can reference when needed. I find the heads up on leaps very helpful in preparing me and my spouse mentally for a potential rough patch. As well, the explanation of what happens during each leap helps us to understand our child better, and connect with him at the appropriate level for that stage. Very helpful and I recommend the app to all new parent friends!
Terrible and False
This app is ridiculous. It preys on new mothers who are wondering why their baby is particularly fussy, or good, or tired, or whatever. No baby will do the exact same thing at the exact same time. Regardless of due date and brain development. It is an absolute SCAM do not waste your money. This is the worst app I have ever purchased. Every doctor I have talked to about it just laughs. I cannot stress enough what a waste this is. It’s even terrible visually, like what a poor old 1990’s app would look like. I wish I could get my money back and throw it in the garbage, because that would be more useful than this app.
I’m honestly disappointed in this app, I expected it to be more informative and she’d light on my growing son, but it’s proving to be a waste of VM my money. The jargon it uses is too technical and there is an emphasis on explaining the past “leaps”. When discussing current leaps there is a lack of explanation.
Please work on making this App so that I feel I spent my money on something that will help me!
Developer Response ,
sorry to hear about your impressions with the app. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we could help you clarify the app features you find confusing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Domus Technica BV
- 111.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © The Wonder Weeks
- In-App Purchases
- eBook - Chapter 1 $1.39
- eBook - Chapter 2 $1.39
- eBook - Chapter 4 $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.