Download some big ideas for your iPad...and for your kids!
Come explore “Aesthetics: Gee, That’s Pretty!”. Frolic fearlessly through the magical world of beauty, art and creativity!
What kid doesn’t love to ask “Why?” As most parents have noticed, children are natural philosophers, and even little thinkers can come up with some amazing questions. Indulge your child’s natural curiosity (as well as your own), and introduce them to some amazing ideas with ThinkAboutIt: Philosophy for Kids!
Join our charming and intrepid narrator, Sophia the Wise, as she thinks her way through some of the biggest (and coolest) questions human beings have ever asked. Meet famous philosophers, and try amazing ideas out for yourself with interactive activities.
ThinkAboutIt apps are great for philosophers aged 7-10. They’re also great for sharing with younger siblings, and are lots of fun for bigger thinkers too!
- Introduction to some of the most important (and most interesting) questions in philosophy
- Interviews with great thinkers from throughout history and around the world
- Full-color, animated illustrations
- Fully-narrated, for kids who like to listen and follow along
- Cool facts about great minds
- Interactive map and timeline
- Easy-to-use, engaging activities
- Suggestions for discussion, journal writing, and even drawing
Ratings and Reviews
- Enable Training and Consulting, Inc.
- 457.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Enable Training and Consulting, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.