**Please note that the app is free to use, but it is always offered in partnership with charities, employers, insurers and others as part of a larger set of services. For this reason it requires a code to create the right kind of account that unlocks the correct set of services.**
Thrive: Mental Wellbeing is an evidence-based app to prevent and manage stress, anxiety, and related conditions. Developed in the UK by specialists with many years of clinical experience, the app uses easy to learn clinically proven techniques to help you live a happier, more relaxed, stress-free life.
The app helps you monitor your mood and teaches you relaxation techniques such as meditation and deep muscle relaxation that with practice have shown to help people cope better with stressful situations. It also has a 'thought trainer' programme based on cognitive behavioural therapy to help you manage those unhelpful thoughts. With no rules to use the app, you are free to jump in for 3 minutes to relax before a stressful situation or use more regularly to improve resilience and keep stress under control.
How do we know it works?
We have thousands of users worldwide. We are not trying to reinvent the wheel - we use techniques that have been practised in hospitals and clinics for years, but in a fun, game-like format. We have a research programme in partnership with the University of Roehampton focused on continuously improving engagement and efficacy.
Monitor your emotions
Using our Mood Meter you have a confidential platform to track your mood, the emotions you feel, and the situation you were in. We then help you to reframe this, thinking positively about a certain aspect of the situation and reminding you what you did on a specific day to make you feel good. By remembering what we can change rather than what we can not, we can help ourselves to control our emotional state and live happier lives!
Personalised messages, games, and more!
With our message in a bottle and wise words sessions, there are plenty of ways to interact and have fun with our app. Below are some more reasons why thousands of people are feeling the benefits of our app:
- On the go: Proven therapeutic techniques available in your hands whenever you want them.
- Easy to do: In your own time, at your own pace, with an interactive guide to help you along your journey!
- Efficient: Improve your well-being, whether already stressed or anxious or simply for prevention and resilience.
- Confidential: Away from stigma or judgement, and usually accessed in a quiet place, in your own time, completely anonymously!
The app is free but it is always provided in partnership with other organisations such as employers, charities or insurance companies. You will need a code from one of these organisations to get access to the right version of Thrive. Please get in touch with us via our website if you have any queries.
In this release, we bring you a new resilience quiz feature, full details below. If you find a bug or want to make a suggestion, please let us know by shaking your device or by selecting the option from Settings. We very much appreciate your feedback.
- New resilience quiz. The quiz can appear during the Daily Checkup session and during the CBT Programme onboarding session depending on your selections during these sessions
- Redesigned quiz results
- iOS Minimum version is now 10.0
- Fixed logout logic to prevent the risk of users unlocks, goals, points and wise words progress being reset when logging out and back in again
- Fixed a bug where push notifications asking users to complete a quiz were either not sent or displayed at the wrong time
- Fixed an issue with "10-day goals" not awarding Thrive points when the goal is partially completed but the goal expires while the app hasn't been used for a few days. Now, on boot when the user eventually returns to the app, the user will see the goal being marked as complete and a congratulations video and a Thrive point reward
- Fix for the debriefing popups not being displayed at the end of the Applied Relaxation programme
- Fixed local notifications not being set up in some circumstances when closing the app
- Fix for self-suggestion always showing the video
- Fix for placeholder text colour in the chat menu which was making it hard to see where the user could tap to type
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is really easy to use with advanced techniques for anxiety. I particularly liked the breathing exercises and the zen garden!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thrive Therapeutic Software Ltd
- 251.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Thrive Therapeutic Software Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.