CONNECT MORE THAN CITIES!
Set off with your friends and family to re(discover) Ticket to Ride, the classic boardgame. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.
In this strategy game for all ages, try out different tactics, block your competitors’ lines and take over routes before the others do. With so many different strategies to try, each new game is a unique experience.
Travel the world from Europe to India, passing through the legendary China, facing new challenges by purchasing additional cards with their own special rules (available in expansion packs).
- A tutorial teaches you the rules of the game so you can head off quickly on your adventure
- Play in single-player mode, online multi-player against the whole world, or local multi-player with your friends
- This is the official adaptation of Alan R. Moon’s best-selling boardgame, Ticket to Ride, which sold over 8 million copies.
- An easy-to-play strategy game
- No game is ever the same, you can play over and over again
- Discover a series of add-ons with special maps and rules
- Challenge players all over the world in cross-platform mode
- Fix clock behavior: player clock should be synch with the server clock.
- Fix online game password behavior: players should not be able to create a game with an empty password.
- Fix bot behavior on germany map when replaces a player at the start of a game.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Current version runs smoothly
No issues with purchases or Game Centre. A pleasure to play
Love the game
Was really enjoying the game. It plays almost better than the board game version.
Seems unnecessary to wait for the long animations counting up the lengths of the cars you already know you completed.
Not sure why the banner was added at the beginning of the turn. It prevents you from seeing the board and cards.
App price hike during Isolation
Game works great. Tried to download the App for my son this morning for $5.49 and it said could not, try later. Went back later that evening and it was jacked up to $9.99!! Wow, take advantage of demand during this isolation time, pretty sad. I got a response saying I missed a sale from the 19th to 23rd, which was a lie as the price for this app was $5.49 as long as I can remember. Maybe this company is selling toilet paper and other needed supplies on the side!!
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry about this inconvenience but it seems that you've missed our sale running from the 19th to the 23rd. Stay tuned to be sure you're not missing the next one!
Asmodee Digital Support
- Asmodee Digital
- 651.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
- In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride Europe $3.99
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910 $1.39
- Ticket to Ride - Switzerland $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.