Multitask on iPad and iPhone like a Pro!
Open multiple windows: web browser, document viewer, video player, etc, side-by-side right within TileBrowser! Each window is resizable and you may change the sorting.
iPad users can even use TileBrowser alongside with other apps! (*)
== Download files and videos from any website ==
Tap and hold a link in a browser window to activate the action menu! Stored files can be retrieved via iTunes File sharing as well.
== Multi-window web browsing ==
Tap and hold to bring up action menu to open link to a separate window, download files, copy or share URL. You may also choose to open the lite version (Google WebLight) to save mobile data and reduce distractions and annoying ads.
== File Manager and Viewer ==
Supported file formats:
Video: MP4, M4V, MOV
Audio: MP3, M4A, WAV
Document: iWork, Microsoft Office 97+, RTF, PDF, TXT, CSV
Images: JPG, PNG
== Feature-packed media/video player ==
- Playback speed control (0.3x to 4x)
- Picture-in-picture (*)
- Background play
- Play multiple media file simultaneously
- Gesture control (new!)
== Other features ==
- Browse and view your local iTunes library collection (Music / Videos / iTunes U / Podcast)
- Dictionary: gives you handy access to iOS built-in dictionary
- Google Map: View nearby location
(*) iOS 9+ multitasking features (Slide Over, Split View and Picture-in-Picture) are only available to specific iPad models.
New Features and Enhancements
- iPhone X (basic) support
- More windows can be opened for devices with more RAM
- iOS 11 Drag and drop support (drag link from web window or external app into empty area to open), etc
- Gestures control added
- Search with Google directly via the address bar
- Improved address bar layout
- Improved page scale handling (respect responsive websites)
- Experimental features: Text-to-speech to read aloud web paage, Reader mode
- Improved streaming media detection
A lot of bug fixes and interface improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not what I thought it would be
Is it possible to get a refund?
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that TileBrowser does not suit your needs. We cannot issue refund directly. Please contact Apple for this issue.
Lots of features
Not worth a dime, I want my money back
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that. Hope you can try the latest version which is much more improved since you first downloaded.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.