Connect your device to a secondary screen in a TimePlay venue for real-time, 2-way interactivity. Play games and interactive experiences, competing against others to see your name on the leaderboard and win prizes and other rewards.
• The world’s first live, interactive games for multiple players on a secondary screen, a completely new social entertainment experience
• Free to download and free to play
• Continually updated with new games, prizes and special offers
• Manage your own personal queue of prizes, offers and opt-ins in your Mystuff folder in the app
• Play against friends and family - or a venue full of strangers - for fun and bragging rights
• Track your performance on our venue, city and country specific leaderboards
• For a list of participating locations, visit timeplay.com/locations
Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
A few things still need addressing.
1) I'm confused about screen-name choices. Some users are able to use ones they created, then there's others like me who uncomfortably have to use my real name on the big screen. Please consider allowing for customizable display names in a future update for all users. If there needs to be a pre-approval screening for inappropriate terms, that's okay.
2) Timeplay is still not available at all Cinplex locations in NS, Canada.
3) The rewards are not good enough to constitute travelling to the only theatre in the area that has the game. Factoring cost of gas plus cost of going to the movies, number two would no longer be an issue if I can play at my local theatre. It's incentive, too, to go more often to Cineplex as it's more accessible. Win win for both companies.
Why isn’t my name there
I submitted my name for approval like over five years ago. It’s still not there. Also the app looks like it’s from 2008-2009, the beginning of the smartphone era. It’s almost 2019. Add my name cowards.
Can’t connect to MyStuff. But why bother, since the rewards are not worth the effort.
I used to like the games. It was really fun in the beginning. But then the leaderboards were topped by people with nothing better to do (read: no job). I played for the Scene points. Pffft. Someone tried to fix something that wasn’t broken, and it’s just gotten worse.
- Big Deal Games Inc
- 138.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2017 TimePlay Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.