Have you ever wished you knew when you took a photo?
How awesome would it be to add a timestamp, a date stamp, and/or a caption to your photos for free?
This is Timestamp It. The perfect app for foodies, photojournalists, real estate agents, police officers, firefighters, and others looking to a stamp to their photos! Become a stamper!
Timestamp It is easy to use:
- take a photo or select one or more from your photo albums
- customize your stamp or use the default stamp settings that you can update
- save and share your stamped photo!
Here is a list of everything you can do with Timestamp It:
- choose a custom date
- timestamp / date-stamp your photos
- add caption to your photos
- choose a custom color for your stamp
- choose a custom font for your stamp
- choose a location for your stamp
- stamp multiple photos
- edit single photo or bulk edit all the selected photos
- save stamped photos to your camera roll
- share multiple stamped photos via messages, email, and social media
- delete photos you don’t want anymore
- quickly send photos using the iMessage app
== 4.3.2 ==
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Caption went on all 4000 photos on my phone and I can’t change
I purchased the premium version of this app. I highlighted my pictures that I wanted a caption on and it put the caption on every single photo on my phone, Christmas, birthdays, etc. You can’t change the caption or remove it.it also duplicates all your photos so if space is an issue forget it. But if you erase the original photos to save space you are stuck with the wrong caption and don’t know until it’s too late. Further, I contacted the developers twice and got no response.
This app is only good for date stamping. Not recommended.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Once you stamp a photo you cannot update the stamp. There is an option to keep the default image in Settings so that you are able to stamp it again with a different stamp. You may select up to 50 photos to be stamped at a time. It is unlikely 4000 photos were all stamped because the device is unable to handle that load all at once.
I find this app very helpful but how can I send those pic in an email to someone to print for me and is there a way to make the printing smaller please
Developer Response ,
Thank you! In your Stamped section you can tap the share icon and then tap email. You can email using the iMail app
Does the job
Works to it’s intended purpose, stamping a batch of photos is easy, and if you’re stamping a large quantity of photos the poultry fee to remove adds is reasonable
- ShabzCo, LLC
- 25.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Shabbir V
- In-App Purchases
- Timestamp It Pro $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.