Todo® empowers millions of people around the world to get things done. Todo’s beautiful and intuitive interface enables you to easily create and share tasks, checklists and projects. Whether you are managing a complex work project with a team, planning a family reunion or simply sharing a shopping list, Todo has what you need.
· Automatically sync tasks across the computers and devices you use
· Share Lists: Create lists and share them with your co-workers, family and friends
· Collaboration: Add comments to tasks that will be seen by everyone in your shared task list
· Stay Informed: Receive email notifications when someone in your shared list updates a task
· Simply reply to task emails and your comments will automatically be added to that task
SO MUCH MORE…
· Geofence your tasks with Todo and your iPhone alerts you when you arrive
· Share Tasks: Delegate tasks and get things done as a team
· Manage Advanced Projects: Use checklists inside of your projects for better organization
· Keep Tasks Updated: Tasks are updated at lightning speed to each of your devices
· Drag and drop content from emails to quickly create tasks
· Multiple reminder alerts
· Organize with projects and checklists (subtasks)
· Schedule repeating tasks
· Starred tasks
· Drag and drop sorting
· Full task searching including notes
· GTD support with contexts and tags
TODO SYNCS WITH
· Todo-Cloud (premium paid sync service)
· iCloud (Note: iCloud is used for synchronizing tasks to other copies of the Todo app on iOS and Mac).
Maximize Todo’s power with a Todo-Cloud Premium Account. Download the Todo app and try Todo-Cloud syncing service with a free 14 day trial. Todo is also available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. Additionally, you can always access your tasks online at www.todo-cloud.com, even without a premium account.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We value our customers and strive to answer every question, however, we are unable to reply directly to app reviews. If you are looking for help or have a specific question, please send us a message by visiting our Help Center. If you love to get things done, feel free to help others understand how this app has helped you by writing a review on the App Store.
Appigo Help Center: http://help.appigo.com/
STAY IN THE KNOW
Be sure to follow us online! We frequently publish updates about what's new and what's coming in the app on Facebook and Twitter.
Easier to share lists with co-workers, and edit list information.
Ratings and Reviews
Good todo list (recommend it) - but two key features missing
Overall this is a good app. The UI is pretty simple/clean, looks professionally put together.
The support for Mac, iPad , iPhone across the board is great. Too many todo apps stick you
with a second class web solution on the desktop. Sync via their facility or drop box works well.
Have been using it now for about 4 months . I tried several others (free and bought, web, mac, windows, ipad, iphone) before ending on this one.
The UI is fast, responsive, obvious, and doesn't feel complicated and cluttered (another downside of many other todo apps).
While being simple it is ironically quite rich in function lists, tags, checklists, projects - its just that its assembled into a simple ui.
But there are two very critical missing features. (note : their web app has print - but its really needed in the mac app )
- It can be tricky sometimes to click in the notes field to add more info
- Need better control over what should or shouldn't be counted in the badge (e.g. I have a few lists that are not work, or for tracking other worked owed to me that I don't want t show up in the badge count - it gets depressing to have it all totaled :) ).
Todo Tip: I've switched to a simple list approach modeled after one of the top ways of handling emails. Basically your "next", and then two buckets one for small, one for bigger. And then a sometime (but won't cry if i don't get there). The small/big let me pick off based on time. And at start of week i do quick week ahead review, and a quick week in review at end (so i feel i accomplished something).
automatic V10 upgrade
the automatic upgrade (on my iPad) to V10 did not ask for consent. In order to use it now, I must 1) register and 2) use ToDo's cloud sync vs iCloud's, which I will not do, and so it renders ToDo on my iPad useless.
Of course, the new version is "better with more features .. blah blah" and free for a year. We all know where this is going. Fortunately, I was able to block automatic updates on my other devices. So, I still have limited access and a year to switch to another app. This made me very cranky.
Developer Response ,
Sorry Depoeloe for your disappointment. We hope to persuade you to try us out on subscription. We have built some impressive new features namely smart list filtering. You can read more about the v.10 upgrade here: https://support.appigo.com/support/solutions/articles/4000144214-todo-10-replaces-todo-8
I HAD a useful system of calendars on ToDo on my iPhone. I thought a desktop version would be useful. Big Disappointment. Sync merged all my tasks into Inbox on my iPhone and didn't take any to the desktop. Now I need to rebuild my calendars. I wish I could return the app and get my money back.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Appigo, Inc.
- 8.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2014 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.