Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Say hello to Todoist Foundations: A comprehensive update with faster, more intuitive, more reliable ways to get things done. Check out what’s new below:
- You can now divide your project into Sections. Add a Section from the three dots menu in the top right of any project, then add tasks by dragging them into the section. Try using Sections to arrange your projects by stage (Research, Planning, Launch) or by timeline (Week 1, Week 2, Week 3).
- Manage every detail about a task – its due date, assignee, labels, sub-tasks, comments, and more – in one place with new Task View. Simply tap on the task to see it.
- It’s now easier to manage your sub-tasks right from Task View. Tap on a task to open Task view and add, view and complete its sub-tasks in context.
- Add tasks and sub-tasks right where you want them inside your projects using the new Dynamic Add button. Simply drag the add button to the spot where you want to create the task. You can also add new Sections by dragging the button to the far left of the project.
- Your Labels list will now be divided into “Personal” and “Shared” labels. Whenever someone adds a label to a task in a shared project, you’ll see it in your Shared labels; All the labels you create yourself go into your Personal labels. For those of you who collaborate in Todoist, this change should keep your label list much more organized and manageable.
- Adding tasks just got easier with the more intuitive, redesigned Quick Add. You’ll see small tags below the task name that display the due date, project, and task assignee. You can also now immediately set a reminder using the clock icon.
- Enjoy a more coordinated look across the app with colorful, redesigned icons on every platform.
- You can now see your completed tasks right within your project. Simply select “Show completed tasks” from the three dots menu and you’ll see checked-off tasks right in your project list. You can see them in task view, too.
- You’ll notice a more reliable, more responsive Todoist across the board thanks to a handful of user interface and under-the-hood updates and bug fixes. These also lay the foundation for powerful new features around the corner.
Ratings and Reviews
Tried everything. This is the best.
Been through everything. Most recently Wunderlist and Asana. This is so natural, user friendly, powerful, clear. Great work. Thanks for the inbox system too, I don’t miss anything anymore.
Was nice but then crashed.
Was nice but the iPad version of this app now crashes every time I open it, even if I have reinstalled it twice. Happened after I got the Premium version, too... Disappointing.
Simply the best app ever!!!
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 131.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual $47.99
- Todoist Premium - Monthly $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.