Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on macOS:
• Quickly add tasks from anywhere with cmd+shift+A.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• A Safari extension comes built-in to quickly plan your day and add websites as tasks.
• All the power from macOS: Siri, Today widget, Share extension, and more.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
This update for Todoist for macOS is special. It’s a fresh, new under-the-hood design. That means faster updates, more features, and more fixes.
As always, contact us if you notice anything buggy.
Ratings and Reviews
Hate to say im a to do list fan, but here i am and
This is literally the best one so... if youre thinking of downloading one, its this one
Previously I used Wunderlist for everything, mainly because I rely on multi-device, exp. details per item, etc.
Honestly, I was looking for a new one because, while I liked Wunderlists strructure and functions, I hated its aesthetic. lol
So I looked for a new one and after trial and error I landed on this one, and its amazing. Im way too obsessed with a todo app. @/todoist, sponsor me lol
API makes it a truly one of the all time great apps
This app is beyond amazing. It is simple, works on multiple platforms, has an open API.
The UI isn't all the best because it is designed for the web. And most of the apps are web apps rendered to work on the mac/phone.
But there are lots of other apps that do that.
The thing that makes Todoist unbeatable in my eyes is it's open API and integration with the iPhone Shortcuts app.
You guys have been awesome. Keep doing what you're doing.
Free Version OK
What a great concept, the free version has a key item missing, unable to set specific times, you need to pay for that. Nice try!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Doist Inc.
- 174.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Pro - Yearly $47.99
- Todoist Pro - Monthly $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.