Top Eleven 2019 has arrived with many new features suggested by our global community of soccer managers!
Join over 200 million managers worldwide to become a top soccer manager with the unbeatable excitement of Top Eleven! Build your club from scratch and control every aspect of your team - create your own strategies and formations and take on Jose Mourinho, your friends and millions of other Top Eleven managers on a daily basis.
Begin your journey as a soccer manager today and rise to the very top!
Name your club and build it from the ground up. In Top Eleven 2019 you have the opportunity to control every aspect of your club, from training sessions, transfers, squad selection, formation and tactics set-ups, club finances and jersey designs. In this free multiplayer game you can join forces and compete against friends in real-time or test and improve your skills while playing against other managers from around the globe. Choose official jerseys and emblems from the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, the legendary Champions League and many more football leagues from around the world.
There are Top Eleven soccer managers that have managed their clubs for over 8 years and have won many League, Cup and Champions League titles! Can you win all trophies and claim the treble?
Play Top Eleven and experience all the excitement of being top manager and building a legendary soccer club from scratch.
- Build and develop your stadium with all surrounding facilities.
- Scout & sign the best players in the live transfer market.
- Design your own training sessions to improve your players.
- Master your team’s tactics and formations.
- Challenge other soccer managers daily in competitions and friendlies.
- Give your team instructions and influence the result in the best live-match experience for a soccer manager.
- Team up with friends in weekly clan tournaments
- Compete in the League, Cup, Champions League and Super League!
Join the Top Eleven community on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) and stay up-to-date on all the latest news and tips!
***Top Eleven is translated into 30 different languages!***
For any issues or suggestions regarding the game, simply contact us at https://nordeus.helpshift.com
Our team offers support in 9 languages.
Terms of Service: http://www.topeleven.com/terms-facebook/
Time for Associations to step up and take the field against some of the biggest teams! Team up and get ready – the Unite Against Giants 2019 challenge is coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Is gud gem
The new scouts
Why are the new scouts SO expensive? It would be much more worth it to just buy someone for much less. I don't understand this update.
I do like the game. Hopefully this gets to the actual developer. What’s frustrating are a few things.
1) in the tactics of your play, I wish you could decide whether you want more shots, ball control, etc. Your only option is to indicate how much attack or defence you can do, not necessarily how you want to attack.
2) the international tournaments is such a fun idea! The development portion is ridiculous. It’s so inconsistent it makes it difficult to improve your team. Also, the players you’re offered never help in positions you need them, once again adding to the difficulty of developing your team.
3) As great as it is to move up, it makes it difficult to grow your players. Young players are considered valuable but why? It takes so long to develop them. It isn’t very often you see your players grow in stars. To add to it, when you move up a league you have to then buy new players. Technically you don’t have to, but it’s the only way to maintain your competitiveness.
4) it would be nice to get some sample formations so you could have the players put into that set up and you can move as you see fit but have a base to go off. Like have formations that you can select, have your players put into that formation, see what player positions you need for each formation but keep the ability to move where you see fit the same. This would help create better formations, (especially for those trying to learn the game of soccer)
5) this may be a stretch of an idea, but adding to the idea of how to indicate attack, being able to set up how certain players play would be helpful.
I get that things within the game are to entice people to purchase coins...I’m not naive into why certain things are the way they are, but this game has lots of potential to still do that but add so it’s easier to truly manage your team.
I would love to give this game more stars but there are just too many holes. The international updates, in my opinion, have been horrible and it’s ridiculous now. The flaws are that you can’t actually manage your players, just generic team strategy not player by player. Also, if there was a way to play a couple seasons at a level that would be cool.
- Nordeus Ltd
- 263.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nordeus Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Token Package (1031 tokens) $139.99
- Token Package (500 tokens) $69.99
- Token Package (176 tokens) $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.