---------- The next major release of Toy Collector is here!! ----------
1) Runs side-by-side with Toy Collector 2. Try out 3.0, provide feedback, and watch it flourish while maintaining your collection in 2.x
2) Export from 2.x to 3.0 to bring all your data over at once
3) Participate in design and feature ideas. Code has been completely rewritten in Swift.
---------- Special Thanks to ----------
Allan Joseph Martinez, Graphic Designer, www.SPOONRDESIGN.com
Allan designed the awesome new app icon!
---------- Version 3.0 brings the following changes ----------
1) Streamlined interface. One window to rule them all. All information (and all options) are now contained within a single page.
2) View multiple images at once (up to 4 per item)
3) Swipe to mark at item owned or wanted from the table view
4) Add shortcuts to subsections of lines
5) Searching is now almost instantaneous
6) Sync your data across multiple devices using iCloud
7) Remove ads (for free!) by participating in the collector community
8) Quickly filter between just lines you collect and all lines available in the application from the Options menu
9) Quickly filter between all, owned, wanted and more from the Options menu
10) Run updates and corrections in just one step
---------- To-Do (Bug) List ----------
Please notify developer of any bugs discovered and this to-do list will be updated accordingly
---------- Under Construction ----------
This app is, and remains, a hobby project supported by collectors around the world. It isn't, and probably never will be, "done" - If you have some suggestions or concerns, your feedback is greatly appreciated. 3.0 is a major change to the user interface, and there is plenty of room for improvement. You can find me on Twitter (@toycollectorapp) or on email (email@example.com) if you have concerns, complaints, or suggestions
-- Thousands of new items and lines added! To get the most updated data, be sure to run updates from the menu inside the application.
-- Backup your data weekly to ensure you have the latest version for recovery.
-- Back-end app updates to minimize crashes.
-- Send requests and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @toycollectorapp
Ratings and Reviews
Why bother emailing additions to the developer?
So-so app. I use it exclusively to track my Funko Pop! collection... Some Pop!s are added before they even come out, & some take months and months before they are added. I e-mailed the developer over a month ago to add a Last Jedi figurine (I even included a picture...)
6 weeks after the figure came out... it still hasn’t been added to the database.... I check the “updates & corrections” every day. Is there, like, only one dude updating this app or what? Disappointed!
Greatest toy app!!
Love this app, it is great and simple to use! Lets you have a have and want list!! And the pics are super handy!!!!
Not as good as TC2
I absolutely loved the previous version of this app, but since it's been updated to 3, it's harder to use. The new interface is very clunky, it's slow, you can't update all the pictures at once (have to do it one at a time) and the product updates/fix doesn't seem to work very well. I often have to do it several times and some of my categories won't populate at all.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.