TrackEnsure ELD application provides Owner Operators and Fleet Owners with an Electronic Logging Device solution based on TrackEnsure platform.
TrackEnsure ELD is compliant with FMCSA regulations eCFR Title 49, part 395.
TrackEnsure ELD app provides the following features in one convenient package:
* FMCSA compliant ELD/HOS solution;
* DVIR solution;
* IFTA solution;
* Easy to use co-driver functionality;
* Driver management;
* Truck management;
* A web TrackEnsure account;
A web TrackEnsure account provides the following:
* Client shipment tracking ability;
* Integration with third party solutions;
* Automation of dispatch, safety, maintenance and other processes;
* Fuel fraud prevention solution;
* Fuel cost calculation and invoice verification solution;
TrackEnsure platform is working towards providing Owner Operators and Fleet Managers with a solid logistics platform and with ability to network with other fleets for mutual advantage.
* Continued use of GPS and bluetooth running in the background might decrease battery life. When using the app, consider plugging the device into a power outlet.
Work Hours page for dispatch. Option for on-duty fuel events. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Change time/date font on top to white - black gets lost on blue underlay. Change time in the middle of the circle instead of round-up number of minutes/hours to show exact hrs/min/sec.
- TrackEnsure Incorporated
- 59 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TrackEnsure Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.