LESS TRACKING, MORE TRAVELLING
Trail Wallet is free for the first 25 items, with an In App Purchase available to unlock unlimited amounts.
**Featured in the App Store. Over 150,000 downloads!**
**Also featured in Forbes, The Telegraph, the New York Times, Lonely Planet, the LA Times, The Huffington Post, Qantas Magazine, SmarterTravel, Y Travel, The Points Guy, and Too Many Adapters.**
Trail Wallet is an easy travel expense tracker. Designed to be fast, it takes the headache out of expense tracking so you can focus on the fun.
"Trail Wallet…is the best travel-centric expense tracking app I’ve used." The Professional Hobo
"Trail Wallet is super easy to use, fast, and has a fun and beautiful interface." Too Many Adapters
BUILT BY TRAVELLERS
We are Simon Fairbairn and Erin McNeaney of Never Ending Voyage, a couple who've been travelling full time since March 2010. Managing our finances is what has enabled us to have so many wonderful experiences but, after 3 years on the road, we needed something better than scribbled notes, loose receipts, and complicated spreadsheets to track our expenses.
So we built Trail Wallet.
Nobody wants to worry about money while travelling, but we all do. Tracking your finances is a simple way to get freedom from financial anxiety.
Instead of just hoping you’ve got enough money, know.
QUICK AND SIMPLE
Road tested by tens of thousands of travellers, the app is simple, clear and easy to use.
Organise your expenses by trip or by month, set yourself a daily budget, then easily add expenses as you go. When you get a bill or receipt, launch the app, add the amount using the Quick Add screen and you’re done. Forget about it. Get on with your day.
No more collecting receipts in bags or pockets. No more sitting with a calculator trying to work out how you’re doing. No more trying to remember how much that tuk-tuk cost.
At the end of the day or week or month or trip, you can see how you’re doing. A little over budget? No problem—our app will tell you what’s eating up your cash. Under budget? Good job—send a little reassurance to your friends and family using your favourite social media platform.
• Detailed summary screen gives you all you need to know about your budget
• Tap the screen to show the data in any of your local currencies
• Interactive bar chart shows your last five days spending—tap a bar to see that day's history
• Switch between trip budget spent and trip budget remaining by tapping on the circular progress circle
• New themes and characters to customise your budgeting experience (additional In App Purchase required)
• Tap the daily budget label to see an adjusted budget: shows you exactly how much you have left to spend each day
• Add multiple trips with custom start and end dates, or let Trail Wallet work out the dates automatically based on your first and last entry
• Per-trip history, pie chart, and export options
• Tags! Amounts can have multiple tags, which can be filtered on the History screen
• Add amounts in your home currency, or choose from over 218 local currencies
• Quickly and easily get the latest exchange rate (Internet connection required)
• Tap the date to spread expenses out over multiple days
• Add photos of your receipts
• Customise your categories and category colours
• Interactive pie charts for a visual view of how much you've spent by category
• Category breakdowns—view and edit lists of items by category
• Daily breakdown of how you’re doing against a daily and monthly or trip budget
• Month by month breakdown of all of your expenses for each trip
• Quickly and easily move amounts between trips
Backups and Export
• Customisable export options—export your data in CSV format and send it via messages, email, or Airdrop
• Daily automatic iCloud backups of all your data (iCloud account required)
• Export your backups via email or iMessage
• Export receipt photos
This fixes a bug that would in rare instances cause the app to crash after an update.
If you are having any issues with the app or if there's a feature you'd like to see, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help!
Thanks for using Trail Wallet!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Très simple d’utilisation. On peut ajouter des catégories au besoin. On peut aussi exporter en csv au besoin.
We have used this app for years and have found it a good tool for planning and keeping track of expenses.
Il serait intéressant de pouvoir, ajouter des dépôts supplémentaires dans notre budget. Il arrive desfois que nous allons retirer de l’argent comptant. Où il arrive que l’on fait des réservations en lignes et que le paie par PayPal ou carte de crédit. En rajoutant la possibilité d’augmenter durant le voyage notre budget, et bien on a le total de notre voyage.
De plus, il manque la prise en charge de l’apple watch et ce sera 5 étoiles!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Simon Fairbairn
- 35.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Voyage Travel Apps 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Amounts $6.99
- All Themes $2.79
- Sir Reginald Greenworthy $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.