Trailforks is a mountain bike trail database with over 130,000 trails. Users can contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data. Built by and fully integrated with the worlds largest mtn bike website, Pinkbike.com
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the http://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
- The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, including thousands of biking related POI's
- Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
- See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
- Record your GPS location during ride creating a track
- Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
- View local routes that local bikers have created
- View trail ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
- Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
- Sync and view your saved 'Ride Plans' from http://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
- Follow race course routes including colored stages and checkpoints
- Lookup region & trail info including routes, photos, videos & more
- Use your phone’s compass to orientate the map in the direction you’re facing
- View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
- Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
- Support the areas you ride, by donating 'Trail Karma'
- View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
- View trails on map color coded by popularity
- Mountain biking heatmap!
- View custom worldwide topo maps designed for mountain biking with contours
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes for our big 1.35 release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’d be lost without it!
“Not all who wander are lost” but if you’re me, you are usually lost! Trailforks is an absolute lifesaver that makes biking so much safer and more enjoyable for me.
This is the single greatest phone app
Not much more to say than that. I use this on rides frequently. Thank you pinkbike! You’ve come a long way since the Calgary days...
New update is horrible
Mapbox is terrible, it’s missing roads in Canada, takes ages for map details to load, the satellite image looks like when google maps was first starting out, the reference points are useless, the topography has nothing for elevation. Do not update!
- Fireroad Holdings Inc
- 135 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Pinkbike.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.