TrailLink is the ultimate trail-finder app to help you stay active and get outdoors. Enjoy full-length trail descriptions, reviews, photos, and detailed trail maps not found anywhere else!
Discover amazing trails near you that are perfect for cycling, jogging, walking, workouts and more. Explore over 40,000 miles of multi-use trails in the US, all carefully curated for quality.
Want to get started biking, walking trails or jogging? Subscribe to TrailLink Unlimited for detailed offline trail maps, plus tens of thousands of trail amenity waypoints.
Find walking trails with exercise stations, biking trails with great views and much more. Find fitness anywhere you walk or ride with the best trails near you.
Empower your next on-the-trail adventures, whether you’re hiking, biking, jogging or walking.
TrailLink is powered by Rails-to-Trails Conservancy (RTC) expert trails database which offers unique trail-finder functionality. Plus, TrailLink Unlimited lets you search Google Places for easy access to trail-side businesses.
Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's GIS mapping initiatives have produced more than 40,000 miles of highly accurate trail maps. Download trail maps and access them any time, then share your trail photos and trips with friends.
Take TrailLink with you today and let Rails-to-Trails Conservancy be your expert guide out on the trail. Try it out today and register to get your first map for free!
Download TrailLink today for:
• Discover the joys out the outdoors with scenic walking and biking trails near you.
• Get outside and get in shape whether you’re a beginner or an outdoor enthusiast.
• Search for trails near you or by location
• Search for trails on the map
• Search for Google Places on the map
• Download trail maps for offline use
• Find the best trails for jogging, walking or biking
TRAILS FOR ALL TRIPS
• Find trails for jogging
• Biking routes
• Walking trails
• Hiking trails
• And more!
• Read RTC's expert trail descriptions
• Read and write trail reviews
• Save your trail favorites
SHARE YOUR ROUTES
• Upload trail photos
• Share trails with friends
TRAIL DIRECTIONS & INFORMATION
• See your location on the trail
• Generate driving directions
• Amenity waypoints like exercise stations, trailheads, tunnels and drinking fountains
• Find restrooms, parking & much more
• Sync your account with TrailLink's website
• Support the mission of Rails-to-Trails Conservancy!
Download the TrailLink app today and let RTC guide your way!
The TrailLink app offers the Unlimited subscription in the app directly through your iTunes Account for only $29.99 for 12 months of unlimited offline map downloads. The TrailLink Unlimited subscription will automatically renew for $29.99 after 12 months unless you cancel your subscription at least 24hrs before the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel at any time and manage your subscription, including turning off auto-renewal, in your Account Settings.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Probably great if you live in USA.
This is probably a great app if you live in the USA. Doesn’t seem to have any maps for bike trails in Canada 🇨🇦 (Saskatchewan).
Good info !
Should have read the reviews
Good looking app but had to delete as there is no Canadian Content (Ontario).
Looks promising if they ever extended into Canada.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy
- 85.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 @ Rails-to-Trails Conservancy
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Trail Maps Token Pack $2.79
- TrailLink Unlimited $39.99
- 7 Trail Maps Token Pack $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.