Trainer+ is the mobile app for trainers and clients to track workouts and assessments for their fitness plan when working both in-person and online. It complements the web application for trainers that is used for building content, updating programs and managing clients, as parts of the Trainer Plus platform. Clients must be invited to the app.
Trainer Plus is a web and mobile platform for gyms and trainers that automates fitness management. It is composed of an easy to use and flexible set of tools that allow fitness organizations and professionals to provide content and support, engaging more people through technology. This creates new ways to support members outside of traditional personal training, and provides more viable options for individuals to get the content and support they need for their fitness goals. Trainer Plus automates the fitness tracking and feedback process to make sure everyone gets the follow up and timely changes needed to reach goals and change their lifestyle.
This app is used by:
-Personal training clients
-Individuals training themselves
- View all of your workouts, exercises and the sets/reps of each
- Track every set (reps and weight) with one touch
- Be guided through supersets, rest time and trainer notes
- Give feedback about the difficulty of an exercise and leave notes for your trainer
- Over 1300 exercises in our database or create custom
- Each exercise has a demonstration video and picture
- Written instructions on setup, execution and safety
- See a calendar of days with completed workouts
- View the details of any past workout, all sets, reps and weights with feedback
- See summary of workout progress each month
- Track assessments
- View past assessment results and compare two assessments
- View historical progress of any given test
- Trainers when workouts are completed, clients when programs are updated
- Reminders on reassessment and program end dates
- View and search through clients, select a client to track for them or view results
- See a snapshot of clients with relevant program information and follow up dates
*Note: Users must have a trainer invite and assign a program to track in the app or go to the web app to build and assign your own program. This mobile app is used to track already assigned programs, not build them.
NOT A TRAINER?
We have an app for that too!
The other side of the Trainer Plus platform is our ExerGuide app, which is a free library of exercises and workouts that you can browse, favorite, or make a list to request a program from a trainer.
Whether you are a beginner to the gym, or a seasoned veteran, the ExerGuide is a great companion to find exercises and variations for the equipment you have access to. If you are thinking of getting training, already have a trainer or want to train yourself, start with the ExerGuide and making a list of exercises for your program. You can invite your trainer or have us match you with one from there, then start tracking on Trainer+.
Our website has information about the entire platform, https://trainerpl.us.
This version contains improvements to tracking cardio exercises with multiple sets, for reps and as part of a superset. This should allow for easier and more clear tracking of HIIT and other cardio type workouts.
- Multiple cardio sets
- Cardio exercises having reps and time
- Supersets with cardio exercises
- New arrays which allow for smaller values for weight and time
- Client notes now display for trainer on Past Results screen
- Displaying supersets in workout details for Past Results
- Duplicated exercises causing some workouts to have to be resumed
- Duplicated exercises showing up in past results in the correct order
- Pop up for cardio detail notes now showing on all devices when pressed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good workout app! An alert after the timer is up would be a good feature.
Great way to work out! Some minor glitches
Overall this is great! I love the feedback between you and your trainer. My trainer can update stuff when I say I’m ready to move up in difficulty. I love the timing of sets too, all built in with your workout plan. Sometimes the app seems to glitch out and stop giving me breaks between exercises or doesn’t time the sets, but there’s always a running clock in the bottom left corner so you can time yourself by watching that. Would be great if they could fill the app out with more videos for demos of exercises!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.