Vancouver, say hello to convenient transit parking! Use the official TransLink Park&Go app to manage your Park and Ride session from your mobile. No more running to the Compass vending machines. No more missing the train or bus. Pay for your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
Get Started Today:
1. Download the free TransLink Park&Go app
2. Park where you see the TransLink Park&Go signs in TransLink Park and RIde lots
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone
The Perks of TransLink Park&Go:
- Avoid long lines at the Compass vending machines – get where you're going fast!
- Purchase 1-day and monthly passes
- Receive notifications when your parking session time is low
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session
- Manage your parking history through the mobile app
Which lots accept the TransLink Park&Go app?
- Carvolth Exchange
- Coquitlam Central
- Maple Meadows
- Mission City
- Moody Centre
- Pitt Meadows
- Port Coquitlam
- Scott Road
- South Surrey
Make your parking experience as simple as possible – download TransLink Park&Go today.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Parking App
Parking location and appropriate app are clearly posted. The app is easy to use and reliable whenever I use it. I like this app.
If you park and ride this is a must.
This app literally makes paying for parking the easiest thing ever, especially if you frequently park at transit places with it. Literally takes 5 seconds to pay for parking once you have your info in.
Only thing that could make it better is accepting Amex.
For what the app is, it works very well. Saves you from stopping to pay at the kiosk, which gets you on transit faster.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.