Vancouver, say hello to convenient transit parking! Use the official TransLink Park&Go app to manage your Park and Ride session from your mobile phone. No more running to the Compass vending machines. No more missing the train or bus. Pay for your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
- Avoid long lines at Compass vending machines – get where you're going fast!
- Purchase 1-day and monthly passes
- Receive notifications when your parking session time is low
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session
- Manage your parking history through the app
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the TransLink Park&Go app.
2. Park where you see the TransLink Park&Go signs in TransLink Park and RIde lots
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone
LOTS THAT ACCEPT THE APP
- Carvolth Exchange
- Coquitlam Central
- Maple Meadows
- Mission City
- Moody Centre
- Pitt Meadows
- Port Coquitlam
- Scott Road
- South Surrey
The TransLink Park&Go app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the TransLink Park&Go app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
can you please pitch an app development to Translink BC ; the creation of an app for their Compass Card ticket system would be amazing. and then you could add it to APPLE PAY , tap it on the bus if you are out of coins. reload the compass card from your phone. it would be so useful, please help us!
This system is so easy to use. I love it.
No more monthly parking payment option through the app
I used to be able to use the monthly parking option for payment on the app but this changed to daily only at the beginning of October. This is most annoying! Bring back the monthly payment option!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.