You and your family can watch Treehouse shows anywhere and anytime. Try Treehouse FREE for 1 month. Then enjoy unlimited access with a $4.99 monthly subscription.
The Treehouse app contains a library of 2,500+ episodes of fantastic Treehouse shows including Bubble Guppies, Ranger Rob, Nella the Princess Knight, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Dora the Explorer, Toopy & Binoo, Max & Ruby and many more! Watch your little one’s favourite friends on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
- Touchable, kid-friendly interface
- Great video quality
- Easy-to-use iPad colouring tool
- Seasonal Playlists your child will love!
• The Treehouse app is free to download but includes in-app purchases.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase.
• Initial subscriptions are set to auto renew every month.
• Video will not play outside of Canada. Content is geo-blocked to view in Canada only.
Your information is completely safe with Treehouse.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help!
Hey Treehouse fans, we have a few new additions in this release:
• We've added Closed Captioning (CC) Support for most videos.
• Fixed a pesky bug where your device would not play audio when the ringer switch was turned off.
• New episodes of Mike the Knight and Peter Rabbit!
If you have any issues with Treehouse, your Treehouse subscription or have a suggestion, we're here to help! Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for toddler / “restoring” sub is annoying
Almost all of my toddler’s favourite shows are available on this app. The presentation is perfect in my opinion and it’s really easy to use (great job!).
My only complaint is that it asks for us to “restore” our subscription every couple of days and often it seems to take a while.
Updated: recently got an iPad but the app will not “restore” my subscription on it (works fine on my phone and Apple TV)
Support fixed my issue app works great
This app wouldn't work on my new Apple TV v4. Contacted their support team. They were more than happy to help and the issue was resolved. They were great and the app works great.
Developer Response ,
So happy to hear this Andrew, thanks for the updated review! - The Treehouse app team.
What is wrong with this app?!
I literally cannot use it at all. I’m subscribed and I pay every month and it constantly tells me to restore my subscription when I try it stays on the “processing” screen indefinitely. How to unsubscribe! I don’t want to pay for something we can never watch. I have deleted and reader it multiple times and it still doesn’t work at all.
- Corus Entertainment Dev
- 75 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Corus Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Treehouse subscription $29.99
- Treehouse subscription $49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.