Manage any team project or task thanks to Trello’s boards, cards and checklists. Improve collaboration and productivity—join our community of 50 million registered users!
Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
Connect your projects and teams across Trello with Board cards. Plus, a new and improved share extension.
Board cards are the new Trello card-type in town. Simply paste the URL of a board as a card title and it will render a direct visual link to that board. Keeping things visual and productive, as Trello does.
We’ve also made the share extension more reliable. No matter which app you are using, if you want to share information from another app into Trello the updated share extension helps you choose the correct board and list to add it to. Just type a title for the card and the content is shared directly into Trello immediately.
Ratings and Reviews
Epic app B)
Way to go Trello ! Big fan and promoter.
Almost what I need
If only app had a calendar view of all tasks, and multiple deadlines per task...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trello, Inc.
- 125.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold $6.99
- One Year of Trello Gold $62.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.