Join nearly 20 million travellers on the world's highest-rated travel planner app for trip and itinerary organisation!
As soon as you book a flight, hotel, rental car or other travel plan, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll automatically add it to your comprehensive itinerary. Seamlessly sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details about your travel plans, like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them in a flash with TripIt – even when you’re offline. Access this information hands-free with Siri shortcuts!
Upload PDFs, photos, boarding passes, digital passport QR codes and more to your travel itinerary so you can track everything in one place.
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
The TripIt app includes all the map-related tools you’ll need on the go (it’s great for road trips).
- Plot out your entire trip on Google Maps or Apple Maps
- Quickly pull up transportation options and driving directions between two points (powered by Rome2Rio)
- Easily locate the closest restaurants, parking, cashpoints and more
For roughly the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to access exclusive travel perks all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Share real-time flight status alerts and check-in reminders
• Notify you if you're eligible for a refund if your fare price drops after booking
• Track your reward programmes and alert you if points are expiring
• Navigate you through the airport with interactive maps
Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Your TripIt Pro subscription will be good for 1 year, and automatically renew each year at $48.99 unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your term ends. To manage your subscription, including auto-renew, visit iTunes Account Settings.
FREE TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travellers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
• We've made a small improvement to Navigator by adding a button to reverse the to and from points. Use Navigator to get driving and transit directions for your trip without needing to type in addresses.
• We’re gearing up for something big! Keep your app updated to the latest version of TripIt.
• In the meantime, check Travel Stats to look back at your 2023. Find Travel Stats on the Past Trips screen and Account tab.
Ratings and Reviews
5 Missed flights fault of TripIt
A TripIt Pro user for several years for business & pleasure. Very happy until now. Travelling with my family of 5 we just arrived to discover that TripIt misread our flight itinerary as PM from AM. Stranded at airport, continue to receive flight update emails and notifications for our flight leaving tonight at 5:35pm even know Air Canada reports it left at 5:00am. Obvious computer glitch in the system, with no phone number to TripIt to call for help. I won’t pay for TripIt Pro any longer or use the App at all. Too bad as it was great and was always accurate until today. Now I have to pay for 5 new tickets to get us home. Horrible situation.
TripIt makes my trip so easy, love the Maps for the airports. Everything is in one convenient place. We should totally try it out. What do you have blues. Set up it’s easy to use.
Not user friendly
When you are preparing your trip you still don't know the flight number, rental car location etc. This app starts asking this.
And you have to give your credit card to start.
Developer Response ,
Our app is free to use. Users can upgrade to TripIt Pro but it is completely optional. Please see our help page on getting started: https://tripit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226108067
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TripIt Inc
- 139.2 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2024 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $67.99