As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. We make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them instantly with TripIt — even when you’re offline. Access this information hands-free with Siri shortcuts!
Upload PDFs, photos, boarding pass and digital passport QR codes and more to your travel plans, so everything is in one place.
DESTINATION-SPECIFIC GUIDANCE AND SAFETY SCORES
TripIt’s COVID-19 travel guidance compiles details for you as you prepare for departure—including any vaccination certifications needed, testing requirement timeframes, entry requirements, recommended apps to download and more.
See safety scores for neighbourhoods around the world, representing risk levels across a variety of categories, such as women’s safety, political freedoms and access to health and medical services.
TripIt has lots of features to help you stay organised and find your way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes and cash machines.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking in your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Let you know how long the security lines are
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travellers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
• Search! Now it’s even easier to find past and upcoming travel plans in TripIt. Search for that favourite hotel you stayed at in Milan, the memorable meal you had in New Orleans, the productive conference you attended in Mexico and more. Tap the magnifying glass in the top right of the trips tab to get started.
• iOS 15 allows you to minimise distractions with Focus mode. But make sure to allow TripIt’s time-sensitive notifications, so you still receive that flight delay or Go Now alert on your lock screen. (Some notifications are only available for TripIt Pro subscribers.)
• Our widget shows you what’s coming up next in your itinerary, whether placed directly on your home screen (iOS 14+) or as part of the Smart Stack (iOS 15). Add it today!
Ratings and Reviews
5 Missed flights fault of TripIt
A TripIt Pro user for several years for business & pleasure. Very happy until now. Travelling with my family of 5 we just arrived to discover that TripIt misread our flight itinerary as PM from AM. Stranded at airport, continue to receive flight update emails and notifications for our flight leaving tonight at 5:35pm even know Air Canada reports it left at 5:00am. Obvious computer glitch in the system, with no phone number to TripIt to call for help. I won’t pay for TripIt Pro any longer or use the App at all. Too bad as it was great and was always accurate until today. Now I have to pay for 5 new tickets to get us home. Horrible situation.
TripIt makes my trip so easy, love the Maps for the airports. Everything is in one convenient place. We should totally try it out. What do you have blues. Set up it’s easy to use.
Not user friendly
When you are preparing your trip you still don't know the flight number, rental car location etc. This app starts asking this.
And you have to give your credit card to start.
Developer Response ,
Our app is free to use. Users can upgrade to TripIt Pro but it is completely optional. Please see our help page on getting started: https://tripit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226108067
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TripIt Inc
- 159.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $67.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.