TripLingo is the ultimate tool for international travelers. Learn essential phrases (in four slang levels!), instantly translate your voice or connect to a live translator, get a crash course on the local culture and so much more- all in the app that was named the “Business Travel Innovation of the Year” by Fast Company.
The free version includes basic access to all features in every language. You can access all content by upgrading to a premium subscription. If your company has purchased an enterprise license you can access all features free (email enterprise@TripLingo.com for more info).
TripLingo’s award-winning platform is trusted by 500,000+ international travelers and includes:
- Support for over 100 countries
- Over 2,000 phrases per language in 13 languages
- More than 30,000 professionally recorded audio files
- An instant voice translator in 42 languages
- An image translator (ideal for signs, menus, etc.)
- A 10,000 word offline dictionary
- Audio lessons!
- An intelligent tip calculator & currency converter
- Built-in flashcards and a quiz mode to help you learn
- A “culture crash course” to get familiar with local customs and etiquette
- A "Wi-fi Dialer" that allows you to call any international phone number
- Much more!
Contact email@example.com with any issues and we'll be happy to help!
As seen in CNN, Wired, Forbes, Fox, FastCompany, Lifehacker, Mashable, MSNBC and more. TripLingo has received awards from GBTA, the Association of Corporate Travel Executives, PhocusWright, Fast Company, Sabre, the Wireless Technology Forum, Business Insider, and the Technology Association of Georgia.
Find us online:
This update revamps the Culture Notes with tons of additional information, increases the speed of the app 3x, and fixes minor bugs related to the voice translation. Thank you for the support and feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
App/calls disconnect when screen dims in a few seconds
Need to continue touching screen so it doesn't go dim. Please fix this to be like every other calling app. Has potential
Doesn't offer a wide range of languages, but maybe that changes when you make in-app purchases.
Not a lot you can do for free, and its monthly payments you make for all the features. $20 a month.
- TripLingo, LLC
- 178.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TripLingo 2019
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $27.99
- 12 month subscription $139.99
- 3 month Subscription $54.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.