Turnip HQ 4+
Experience Turnip HQ.
Smart home security made simple. Control and monitor your home or business from anywhere in the world, all with the touch of a few buttons.
Turnip HQ provides DIY interactive services
accompanied by easy to use video monitoring
solutions. Turnip HQ key features include...
● remote arming & disarming of your security system
● in-app camera setup in less than 5 minutes including video doorbell cameras
● micro SD card storage backed with cloud based storage capabilities
● real-time email, text, and push notifications
Turnip HQ was designed with simplicity in
mind; install, control, monitor, and relax
knowing your home and business will be
protected around the clock.
- Removed un-utilzied contact info fields.
- Peripheral display support added.
- Peripheral management support added (when allowed).
- Resolved an issue that could cause camera info to not be properly populated.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in notification tokens not being registered on the first launch correctly.
- Improved user management, especially "by system".
- The user will now be prompted to double check changes after attempting a WiFi network reconfiguration on a camera to verify desired settings.
- Post WiFi reconfiguration on a camera, the application will kick off an automatic configuration migration attempt to sync the camera with previously known settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Happy, but one issue
I switched to Turnip from Vivint and couldn’t be happier. ALL of my equipment works properly now (including door locks that I had FROM Vivint that were re-used). Everything works great, customer service is great, and the price is decent. In terms of the app (hence the 4 stars instead of 5), there is one issue when controlling the thermostat, it is SOOOOO slowwww making any changes. And it doesn’t appear to be an accurate temperature (often off 0.5 degrees) but that’s not a big issue. However, all other alarm/home automation systems this is pretty much instant. If the app dev team could work on this that would be great! :)
Can’t figure out how to make my doorbell ring in the House
Been on the phone for hours with many different techs and they can only make the doorbell make a sound for about a day then it goes to no sound again on the “tablet” or panel inside, so people stand at our door after ringing then walk away unless we see the notification on our phones
Concerned about tractor smoke
In my shop there are times I have to run my tractor. If I don’t get the main door open fast enough the smoke detector goes off…..would appreciate having a little bit more personal control of this situation rather than having the automatic features “kick” in .trooper 180 guy
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Turniphome Ltd
- 213 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2023 Turnip Home Ltd.