A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP or SFTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
Some AUv3 effects, such as Antares' Auto-Tune, would not work.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but
Needs more distortion effects and other stuff as well as vocal remover... I.ve been trying to find a good audio editor app for awhile now because I use a program on my computer called audacity and I.m tried of going on when I want to remove vocals for something.. if you could add more effects like on audacity that would be great.. thank you 😌
Latest update crashes
Please fix this version. Closes every time you push the record button.
Almost perfect app!
I use it for split or merge files, This task is simple to execute and it goes fast. the import-export is just so great.
Needed an automatic noise reduction or some thing for noise reduction and it would be perfect!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.