This Google-based layered map helps members of the U of T community, particularly people who are new to the campus (St. George, Mississauga or Scarborough), navigate using meaningful search words, such as "library" and "registrar". The first map layers include accessibility, food, wireless, student services (including registrars), car parking, bike racks, TTC subway stations, green sites (including green roofs and battery drop-off sites), safety, study spaces and washrooms. The map comprises a complete listing of all the buildings with information about offices and services available inside them. It is a living map, one that will develop more layers as it grows.
Version 2.1 Includes:
- Quickly find buildings, and other areas of interest around campus
- Use the quick search bar to find a specific building or amenity (such as car parking or a registrar's office) easily
- Unique location indicator tells you where you are in relation to areas of the campus map you are currently looking at
- Enable offline use to have the application store recent versions of all map features so you can use the map without using up your data plan! (the application will download the latest map data when it is requested or when you have access to a WiFi connection)
- Toggle between a traditional map and an annotated satellite map
* New map data and regular updates.
* Better support for iPhone X, XS & XR layouts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very needed app
I really appreciate this app as i need the campus map. One thing I think might be useful is the ability to add building to favourite list. This is so that you don’t have to continuously search for them.
It would be 5 stars if I could find buildings by their two-letter abbreviation. That would take some of the confusion out of finding new or relocated classes...
Broken - doesn’t display map. Updated files and reinstalled and updated again. No affect. Used to be useful. Hope it’s fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.