This app is designed as a supplemental for students to practice ear training in music theory. Currently, the app has 4 different training modules:
- Sight Reading
- Intervals (Melodic and Harmonic)
- Chords (Regular, 7th, basic progressions)
- Dictation (Rhythmic, melodic)
Right now, we have 2 modes for each section:
- Practice Mode (untimed, score is tracked)
- Survival Mode (timed, end score is recorded in high scores)
In both modes you will be practicing your ability to recognize notes and note formations.
Supported Devices: iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6+ **This app is optimized for iPhone 5 or higher. Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.