ULLR Adventure Maps is an award-winning app that provides highly detailed maps of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains as well as surrounding areas. ULLR Maps are custom designed from the ground up over a process that takes hundreds of hours, to provide adventurers with the most up-to-date, beautiful, precision maps available for use on their mobile devices.
The app features:
-Highly detailed winter and summer maps
-Run / Feature database including over 800+ on mountain entries
-Run / Feature search.
-Leaderboards (Global, Friends and Ladder)
-Map specific information screen that includes links to weather, avalanche forecasts, WB webcams and grooming / lift status’.
-GPS location pinpointing
-WGS 84 Coordinate lookup
-The ability to find and track your friends
-Safety screen that includes your location, elevation, and telephone numbers for your local rescue/first aid service.
- The GPS location pinpointing can help you guide yourself back in safety if you are unsure of where you are. The GPS pinpointing feature only uses GPS and not a data connection.
- GPS tracking will show you where you travelled throughout the day.
- Coordinate lookup allows users to search for coordinates within the map bounds in WGS84, decimal degrees (professional feature).
- The Find My Friends feature allows users to track each other in near real-time. With the ability to locate your friends and family while they are skiing, biking or hiking, you needn't worry about getting separated again. This feature requires a data connection to function.
- With pin dropping, you can mark locations that you wish to return to or maybe that you plan to explore later.
- The run / feature database is a database that contains over 800 entries about places located on Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains and will soon be expanding to cover our Spearhead Traverse map. Users can search for a feature, select their choice, learn about the run/feature and then quickly located the feature on the map.
- Leaderboards allow users to automatically upload their GPS tracks to global, friends and ladder leaderboards. Metrics such as vertical gained/lost, average speed, time recording, and distance travelled are all recorded. Plans to include prizing soon.
- Updated emergency screen that includes a map showing the user’s physical location, their location in WGS 84, decimal degrees, their estimated altitude as well as the map-dependent telephone number for the local rescue organization.
- Map dependent information links. These information links provide access to much needed information such as weather, avalanche forecast and hazard ratings, grooming and lift status as well as webcams.
- We’ve revamped our GPS recording layout UI, making it easier to recognize active recording. We’ve also included active recording time.
Fixed map download bug
Fix map tile display issues in iOS 13 and 14
Add 'Sign in with Apple' option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Updating my review. There was a crashing issue while downloading it. Tried multiple times. 4th times a charm.
Most accurate Whistler Blackcomb map
Used by ski patrol as the best way to find your location and navigate the mountains!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks Mark, much appreciated!
Not loading. Bought it last year. How can I get it refreshed?
Developer Response ,
Hey, sorry for any trouble you might be experiencing - send us an email at email@example.com and we'll it out for you.
- ULLR Maps Ltd.
- 126 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 ULLR Maps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Whistler Valley
- Whistler Blackcomb $6.99
- Spearhead Traverse $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.