UniPrint™ Vault is an app that works in conjunction with UniPrint Infinity™ and SecurePrint to enable iPhone and iPad users to authenticate and then release their print jobs on their device to their corporate printers.
---How It Works---
1. Print from your computer to the UniPrint VPQ (Virtual Print Queue). After selecting the UniPrint VPQ as your printer, you will be prompted to enter a SecurePrint password.
2. Go to the printer you want to print to and use your iPhone or iPad to scan the provided QR code, or scan for the iBeacon associated with the printer.
3. Tap to select the print job to print and then tap “Print” on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Enter your SecurePrint password and then click “OK”. Your print job will print out at the printer selected.
• Easy to install and use – Enter your SecurePrint password to release your print job to a corporate printer using your iPhone or iPad.
• No need to purchase special printers or standardize your printer fleet – UniPrint Vault works with all printer manufacturers and models.
• Lower your carbon footprint and print costs by reducing paper and ink & toner waste – UniPrint Vault enables users to print on demand, and therefore only print when they are ready to actually pick up their printouts. This alleviates the “print and forget” behaviour that results in print wastes.
• Improve security – Since UniPrint Vault prompts users to enter their SecurePrint password in close proximity to the printer, confidential printouts are picked up promptly on the printer and the risk of confidential information being intercepted by the wrong user is greatly reduced.
• iOS 8 or later
• Have UniPrint Infinity v9.1 or later installed in a Print Server setup with SecurePrint configured in your data center
For more information on UniPrint Infinity, visit our website at www.uniprint.net.
- Updated UI
- Added configuration of print server and alternate print server
- Added Administrative component to map printers to QR Codes/Beacons
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.