The University of Lethbridge mobile app keeps you connected to University services and information while you're on the go.
If you’re a student, you’ll have access to many features at your fingertips:
• Check your course schedule and final grades
• View your Bridge Bucks, Student Account and Dining Plan balances
• Read and send email (via Google Apps)
• Access your Moodle course information
• Save your login information for quick access on future visits!
All users can use the following features:
• Read news feeds to keep you up to date on what's happening around campus
• Contact faculty or staff by browsing the directory
Please use the feedback tool inside the app to let us know what you think of the app, and what features you would like to see in future releases!
Minor update with a fix for a potential issue with devices using 12-hour time format and international time zones and languages
Ratings and Reviews
Clean, neat, always room for improvement though.
Doesn't work with my pre-iOS 11.0 updated phone
The app was really convenient before requiring to have iOS 11 to update. I can use services outside of using the app, but cannot login using the app anymore.
With the new iOS of the iPhone the app needs updated so that you can scroll in PDFs again
- University of Lethbridge
- 25.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 University of Lethbridge
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.