Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
[Support iCloud sync]
- Thanks to iCloud sync, your all documents in UPAD will synchronize between your iPad and iPhone automatically.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
- Enable fullScreen in viewer-mode
- Enhanced iCloud sync features
- Bug Fixed and performance improvements
- Support Face ID Unlock
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used to love this app
I use Upad for iCloud. Upad has the best writing feel on iPad in my opinion but lately, I've lost a number of documents I've annotated with Upad. They simply disappear. Today I also noticed that exporting an annotated document to the Files app, whether locally or to iCloud, simply doesn't work. The documents are never exported.
Clicking on the "App Support" link in the App Store leads nowhere (it's a 404). I wrote to the developer before to report issues like these and never heard back.
Time to move on and look for a better app! Bye bye Upad!
Such a good app until the new update. Constantly crashes and doesn't auto save resulting in lost data. Cant even directly upload to dropbox anymore. Wish i could go back to the old version
Fix the bugs!
You guys added a save button on the top menu bar. If I forget to press that button, I will have the possibility to lose the unsaved part. It is supposed to be saved automatically isn't it? I used this app to take notes in class, and all my writings just disappeared right after the class ended. Copy 7 pages of class notes for me(it happened twice) or just fix the memory bug!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.