The official mobile app for UptimeRobot: The world's leading
uptime monitoring service.
HOW IT WORKS?
We check your service in 1 min* intervals and you get notified via push notification about every outage. Simple as that.
WHAT YOU CAN MONITOR
• WEB: check any website (http/https)
• SSL: get notified when SSL certificate is expiring
• PORT: monitor any port, e.g SMTP, FTP, DNS or custom
• PING: just ping (ICMP) if server is responding
• KEYWORD: check if keyword is present or missing on a page
• HEARTBEAT: monitor scheduled jobs (i.e. cron)**
• Overall status screen to check if any of your service is down
• Up & down events history
• Monitor list with handy search and filter features
• Monitor detail with detailed uptime, response time and event history
• Creating, editing, pausing and deleting monitors
• Push alerts about the up & down events
• Color-blind accessibility
• Third-party integrations like Slack, PagerDuty and many more (available only in the web app)
Register now and get 50 monitors forever FREE! No credit card needed.
* One minute intervals are available in PRO plan only. With FREE plan you get 5 minute intervals.
** Creating the heartbeat monitor is available in the web app with PRO plan only.
Terms of Service: https://uptimerobot.com/terms/
You can now purchase the PRO plan and extra SMS/Call credits directly within the app, Yay!
- improved new account and email alert contact activation UX
- added RTL support
- fixed chart cursor bug on iPad
- other small improvements across the whole app
- fixed minor push notification and sound picker issues
- UI adjustments, corrected subscriptions info
- improved app stability
- integrated full alert contact management (email, SMS, Calls)
- added support for "critical alerts" to get notified even in "do not disturb" mode
- updated app privacy report
- added confirmation popups for reset monitor and account logout
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App for monitoring
This app is great as it allows you to have push notifications for free.
There's a pretty major bug with the back button/swipe back breaking the app completely otherwise I'd give 5 stars.
Tries to get you to update from a source other than the app store
App looks nice but ever since I installed it, it prompts me to install an 'available' update that is no where to be found on the app store. A nice way to break customer trust.
Way better than before - huge improvement!
This app rocks now, way better than before.
It could use some minor enhancement yet - feature requests as they say. For example the ability to bulk pause and start monitors from the app which we can only currently do in the web app instead. But other than those feature-parity items... it’s amazing!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- itrinity, s.r.o.
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Uptime Robot Service Provider Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO 50 $13.49
- PRO 100 $42.99
- PRO 200 $55.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.