This app is designed to help providers understand, assess and manage residents in LTC homes with behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia (responsive behaviours), with a focus on antipsychotic medications. The app integrates best-practice evidence with clinical experience, and emphasizes the following important principles:
* Being resident-centred,
* Being mindful of benefits, risks and safety concerns,
* Using an interprofessional team approach and validated tools,
* Prescribing conservatively, and,
* Reassessing regularly for opportunities to deprescribe medications that are no longer needed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care
- 7.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Centre for Effective Practice and Baycrest Health Sciences. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.